Unlimited Soda halfway through trip?

SkersCruiser

I'm just wondering if you can buy the unlimited soda sticker halfway through the cruise for a reduced price? I really don't think it's worth it to me as the only time we drink pop is when we're mixing it with something.

I ordered a couple bottles through BV and plan on bringing on our mixers when we board, but I was just thinking about what we'll do if we run out of our mixers!

Yes, you can purchase the card at any time and only be charged for the remaining days.

You would be better off to purchase a whole unopened can of soda to take back to your cabin. The soda card only gets you a glass of soda over ice, I don't even think they will pour a soda only glass. There will also be cans of soda in your cabin that are priced at regular bar prices and your room steward will take care of bringing you the variety that you want.

Yes, you can purchase the card at any time and only be charged for the remaining days.

quote]

Are you sure about this? I thought when I asked on the Glory in March I was told you could only buy it on the first and second days. They may let you buy it further in, but not at a continued discount.

quote]

Are you sure about this? I thought when I asked on the Glory in March I was told you could only buy it on the first and second days. They may let you buy it further in, but not at a continued discount.

No, I'm certain you might not be able to purchase it on the last day, but I know at least 1/2 way through the cruise you can because that's the only time I've ever gotten one.

I'm just wondering if you can buy the unlimited soda sticker halfway through the cruise for a reduced price? I really don't think it's worth it to me as the only time we drink pop is when we're mixing it with something.

I ordered a couple bottles through BV and plan on bringing on our mixers when we board, but I was just thinking about what we'll do if we run out of our mixers!

Yes, you can. They will just prorate the price for you. :)

quote]

I was told the same thing here on CC, had to buy it on 1st or 2nd day.

quote]

On the Elation last year we were refused the card after the second day.

I was told the same thing here on CC, had to buy it on 1st or 2nd day.

guess it depends on the ship/server/ - also on the Pride in February we had to buy it the first two days.

We were on the Legend in Feb and you could only buy it the first and second day. The bartender told us it is the best deal to buy it on the second day because you only have a half day on the day you board but get charged for a full day and once at sea you do not have to pay tax as you would if you were still in port. :D

We were on the Legend in Feb and you could only buy it the first and second day. The bartender told us it is the best deal to buy it on the second day because you only have a half day on the day you board but get charged for a full day and once at sea you do not have to pay tax as you would if you were still in port. :D

Our lesson lrearned as well. lol Yup the second day has been it for our last 4 cruises. Couldn't get it the 3rd morning.

Kat

Archived