Carnival Spa Suite Waste of Money

123 here we go

Don't book one of these rooms. We were in 11210. It is a standard King with a balcony and access to a sauna and a hot tub in the spa. It isn't worth the money.

what ship?>

some ships have the access to the spa for the pools, etc.

the magic:

his stateroom gives you private access to the spa, extra spa amenities, and unlimited access to the Thalassotherapy pool, the Thermal suite, and more.

this stuff will cost the average cruise 250 pp more for the use for the week.

We were in a spa cabin on the Carnival Dream summer of 2010 and thought it was worth every penny. I didn't really get what was so great about the thallasotherapy pool and heated tile loungers, etc., until I tried it! SOOOOOOO relaxing! Plus, with that being a feature you have to pay extra for if you're not in a spa cabin, it's never crowded. Now I look for these features when booking a cruise!! To each his own, but we loved it!

We were on the Carnival Dream, Spa cabin 11210 on it's second sailing as it was a new ship sailiing in Europe.

Loved everything about it from deck location (stunning views as we sailed out of Venice), to the spa amenities that come with it.

The best seats in the house usually cost a bit more.......

We were on the Carnival Dream, Spa cabin 11210 on it's second sailing as it was a new ship sailiing in Europe.

Loved everything about it from deck location (stunning views as we sailed out of Venice), to the spa amenities that come with it.

The best seats in the house usually cost a bit more.......

We just booked the this balcony room. I was curious if there is a problem with noise in this cabin? Looking at the deck plans it looks like it is right under the treadmills in the spa? During the day the noise won't bother us much, but as we are on vacation, I was hoping that I would get a chance to sleep in uninterrupted.

Archived