First Curise and Inside Cabin - Which deck?

This will be our first cruise together to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary. We are sailing on the Mariner of the Seas, May 21st. We are looking at booking an inside cabin to save money. I am prone to sea sickness. I cruised on the Fantasy 2 years ago, never really got sick, but I could tell that I wasn't on land. Just felt un easy. What would be a good location/deck for us to book? Low or High. Aft or forward. Any help would be appreciated. I want this cruise to be GREAT! Thanks.:)

Our choices for inside or decks 8, 9, or 10. Right now I am looking at deck 9, middle. The other choices are deck 8, aft or deck 10, middle. To book decks 2 or 3, we have to book an Oceanview room at 130 to 140 more pp. If we book a Guarantee inside, there is no telling where it will be. With my history with sea sickness, I don't want to take the chance. Thanks for the information.

If you are prone to sea sickness, either or both: drink ginger ale or eat the ginner candy. Start this a couple of days before you sail and continue it during the cruise. It doesn't take a lot. One can of ginger ale a day or a couple of pieces of candy, that all. Learned this on the QE2. They served the ginger candy after dinner each night with the cookies.:p

Archived