Segway in St. Maarten??

ej22ndrow

I know there used to be 2 differentsegway tour companies in St. Maarten. Both located on the Boardwalk. I'm pretty sure one clised up as their website doesn't work anymore plus I read that they closed in several reviews. But, dies anyone know if the other is still open? Their website is still up and running but I've filled out the Contact Us form twice and no one has gotten back to me. I think they are called Caribbean Segway Tours but not sure. Their website is st maarten segway dot com.

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...

I was under the impression both Segway companies were out of business. However, someone has told me that they very recently saw segways in St M but didn’t see the name of the company. Does anyone have any info/contact, etc of the company now renting segways. Mr. Ski was so bummed when the previous companies closed. He will be so excited if he can Segway there again!

• 2 weeks later...
I was under the impression both Segway companies were out of business. However, someone has told me that they very recently saw segways in St M but didn’t see the name of the company. Does anyone have any info/contact, etc of the company now renting segways. Mr. Ski was so bummed when the previous companies closed. He will be so excited if he can Segway there again!

Hoping someone on here can help!

• 1 month later...
UPDATE:

Segways are back on boardwalk now. New vendor started renting last week.

So do you have to wait until you dock and then hope to find the vendor on the boardwalk? Any details on the name/website of the segway co? I'd rather book in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
So do you have to wait until you dock and then hope to find the vendor on the boardwalk? Any details on the name/website of the segway co? I'd rather book in advance.

We just walked over to Phillipsburg and saw the guy riding the Segways. Asked him where we rented. It was a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Forums