Seaside Baby club

researchfreak90

Sure it is free. Only for the "kids around the clock" you have to pay. But that is anyway not available for under 3. The hours are maybe not aweson, but OK. The "last round" of Baby Care is from 21:00 to 23:00, the others I dont remember. You get a free handphone so that they can call you everywhere on the ship if your baby is unhappy. Ours never made the 2 full hours of a session :)

"Kids cruise free" and the absolutely excellent and also completely free Baby Club makes it impossible for us to book anything else than MSC. And makes me forget the bad things that MSC is doing to adults sometimes so easily :evilsmile:

I hope they have the service available during the day and that they don't summon you to pick your baby up if they are crying, because lets be honest, babies cry. We loved the baby program on RCL, they were 5.95 / hr an open early till late. Our 11 month old either cried or slept the 2 times we dropped her there, about 2-3 hours each time, the staff handled her awesome even though she was cranky out the whole thing( it was her first time in any for of daycare as grandma takes care of her during the days back home). This cruise she will be almost 2 so it will be a far different experience as she is now walking, understanding instructions and by then I'm sure she will be talking.

Everything in the baby club looks fantastic, I just hope they have good hours to match the free baby care.

I hope they have the service available during the day and that they don't summon you to pick your baby up if they are crying, because lets be honest, babies cry.

Yes, they also have daytime sessions, but never longer than 2 hours. Expect something like 11:00-13:00, 17:00-19:00 and 21:00-23:00. The two hours between 19:00 and 21:00 are Baby Time. The staff on Meraviglia was more than awesome. I guess you can tell them "Don´t call me when she is crying", you will not get the "daddy of the year" award, have to admit that I planned this also, but my wife had other plans :cool:

I’m just hoping the Baby Care hours align with dinners. We’d like to enjoy a nice dinner in the dining room sans baby a few times.

With reports of dinners being 2+ hours I’m hoping I don’t have to scramble from Baby Care to dining room and vice versa!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have Fantastica or higher you can set your dinner session according to the Baby Care schedule. But on Meraviglia this meant Dinner very early at 17:15 or very late at 21:15. The 2+ hours is not a problem as the waiter will arrage to finish in time for picking up the baby.

Yes, they also have daytime sessions, but never longer than 2 hours. Expect something like 11:00-13:00, 17:00-19:00 and 21:00-23:00. The two hours between 19:00 and 21:00 are Baby Time. The staff on Meraviglia was more than awesome. I guess you can tell them "Don´t call me when she is crying", you will not get the "daddy of the year" award, have to admit that I planned this also, but my wife had other plans :cool:

HAHA, as sweet as my little girl is she can have quite the temper and if she isn't getting exactly her way here come the water works, we don't cater to her crying at home so I wouldn't expect the staff to cater or want us to cater to her "crying" to get get her way.

These wonderful folks that work the baby center are usually highly trained staff, i'm sure they know how to wrangle and unruly toddler, and we tip them accordingly for their work.

I will be traveling msc seaside with a 10 month old. Does the baby club offer Baby care for a 10 month old? I would love to enjoy dinner with my husband without our daughter one evening.

I don’t want to tell you no 100 percent but it’s my understanding it starts at 12 mo. Hope you get your night out!!!

We will be traveling with a 22 month old and are looking for information on this too... I would just love a couple of hours a couple of times through the cruise to just chill out and make the most of the cruise . Are any of you travelling on the 7th April seaside cruise ? If so I’ll be with hubbie and 8 yr old son and daughter x

There are a lot of babies this week. My sister dropped off her 18 month old one night when there were 9 babies and what appeared to be one staff. (We think the other staff was busy checking ppl in or doing other things). She got a call and hour and a half later asking her to pick him up because he was crying. When she picked him up the one staff was on the floor with all the babies.

During the day I’ve seen just one baby in there. No reservations needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was mentioned on another site, but don’t rely on their assurance that they provide strollers. There are 4 strollers for the entire ship! She did get a pack n play. She had to buy a stroller in Cayman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...