Help! Allue, Oasis or Adventure Feb 2019

Help! We are loyal to Royal and are having a hard time deciding on what ship to do in Feb 2019. Long story short living in Florida we have the luxury of being able to jump on and go. But in October of 2017 we went on Harmony with a group of 12. We all were so disappointed with the dinning staff and the lack of staff around the ships bars (room attendant was the B.E.S.T). We have been on Allure and Oasis many times which I think contributes to our disappointments with Harmony. We love the amenities of the big ships and what they offer, but love the quaintness of the smaller ships as well (lets be honest we just LOVE to cruise).

Still not sure what happened during our October sailing, not sure if it was the amount of kiddos (1500) or if the hurricanes displaced other sailings (we sailed on a sold out ship)? I've always felt that the Oasis class holds the amount of people nicely and have never felt crowded.

We are debating between Allure, Oasis or Adventure in Feb 2019 (all same ports).

So now my questions:

Has anyone been on Allure or Oasis recently and felt the same? Wondering if it was and isolated sailing event on Harmony.

Adventure? I have heard mixed things either you love it or you feel like its old and dirty.

Thoughts would be so kindly appreciated.

IMHO. I was just on Adventure in the Royal Suite and it was the worst cruise overall in 27 of them. I then took my daughter and her friend on Independence and the difference in my experience was amazing. Previous to the Adventure my friend and I went Allure and also had an amazing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IMHO. I was just on Adventure in the Royal Suite and it was the worst cruise overall in 27 of them. I then took my daughter and her friend on Independence and the difference in my experience was amazing. Previous to the Adventure my friend and I went Allure and also had an amazing time.

Thanks for the insight [emoji119] much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Once again it is my opinion and only one. Many people have differing opinions. I normally am pretty easy going but there were so many no and it's broke or that is not offered (when it is offered in other ships even not sailing in a suite) that I could not wait to get off. The islands were wonderful which I will have to say were a top choice after the Mediterranean. It may be a different story once it gets to fll versus SAN Juan. I don't know if the crew was exhausted after the hurricane season, having tons of extended families and kids or ship leadership.

Thanks for the insight [emoji119] much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

First of all, I love Allure and Oasis, but I was on Adventure, loved the ports and the ship. My dinners in the main dining room weren't great. I'd do either again in a minute.