90 day countdown to first cruise! Teen planner for Allure?

Kesali

I did manage to find cruise compasses dated May 14, 2017 for our Eastern cruise (ports Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Kitts) but not the Teen planner. In fact, I cannot find much information regarding teen activities. We'll have two boys (13 and 14) with us and they/we would love to know more about.

Would anyone have a teen planner?

I wish we'd have kept ours from when we cruised on Allure over Christmas! I'm sorry I don't have them. My teens weren't super interested in the daytime activities (ping pong tournaments, etc.) and the evening activities that they did want to do were always scheduled over our dinner which was at 8 PM. On our next cruise I learned to schedule dining earlier so my kids can do the things they are interested in.

• 2 weeks later...
I wish we'd have kept ours from when we cruised on Allure over Christmas! I'm sorry I don't have them. My teens weren't super interested in the daytime activities (ping pong tournaments, etc.) and the evening activities that they did want to do were always scheduled over our dinner which was at 8 PM. On our next cruise I learned to schedule dining earlier so my kids can do the things they are interested in.

Thank you. In that respect we are lucky then. My husband & I do not like eating late as it gives us heartburn. We took MTD at 5:30 pm.

Thanks! This will help give us an idea what to expect.