Moorea Lagoon Excursions

MVPinBoynton

Has anyone taken either of these Moorea lagoon excursions:

Coconut cookout with Maco

Moana Lagoon Excursions (Operated by Albert Transport)

I would like to find out info on them, but their emails keep getting bounced back to me. I have sent them from three different services, but it doesn't seem to help. I will keep trying, but I would be interested to know if anyone has use either of them and if the experience was good. Thanks.

Yes!!! Moana tours was a wonderful. We pretty much went to the same places as the Princess excursion, but stayed at each longer for alot less money. We picked them up on the dock where we tendered in to. The shark feeding was alot of fun, and the lunch was very good. We plan on doing this again in January.

Thanks for the info Laurie. I have been able to reach Albert's and have booked the tour. By any chance did you do their Circle Island or 4X4 tour too. Since we will be in Moorea for 2 days, it sounds like it could be good one also.

No, we didn't. We will be on Moorea 3 days pre cruise. I would like to see the interior of the island, but Jim wants to stay in/on the water. We'll see....

Would you mind sharing the price booking early? We paid 60.00 pp picking them up at the dock.

It is 6,000 CFP or about the same $60 depending on the exchange rate in February. I am really looking forward to it. It looks like a winner. Did you take any pictures when you did it last year? I haven't seen any from his excursion yet?

When you went with Albert Tours, you said you did shark feeding. Did you go

to see the rays also?

I have booked Princess' Motu islet cruise/beach. I know it is a picnic and snorkeling, but don't know if they will do the sharks and rays as well.

Has anyone done this tour from Princess and know exactly what we can expect?

Archived