QM2 Canyon Ranch Aqua Therapy Centre

alc13

I haven't been to a spa, but the one-day pass for the Aqua Therapy facilities is reasonably priced so I'm tempted. What does one do while there? - do one thing, then another, then another? Take a book? How long do people usually stay? How does one "rejuvenate" before dinner?

Thanks - looking to try and I want to make good use of it.

I haven't been to a spa, but the one-day pass for the Aqua Therapy facilities is reasonably priced so I'm tempted. What does one do while there? - do one thing, then another, then another? Take a book? How long do people usually stay? How does one "rejuvenate" before dinner?

Thanks - looking to try and I want to make good use of it.

I thought the facilities are reasonably priced - better price per day with a multi day pass. [bought 6 day pass, valid for both legs of a TA round trip, but there was too much sloshing the last day so the pool was closed]. Some spa services [massages] include a day pass]

The pool is the centerpiece - it's warm, lots of jets and aeration, and has a lounge area/bench [sort of a recliner made from stainless steel, with water jets from below], an in the pool hot tub [circle of steel, just above the pool level, and some waterfall & jets spilling into the pool [nice to let the jet work on tiered muscles] .

The pool area also has a separate, hotter, hot tub and lounges.

Off to one side [port side] are steam rooms & sauna, on the other side [starboard side] access to the treatment rooms [for paid spa services like massage] and a relaxation suite in a 'greenhouse' on the promenade deck.