carnival victory avoid spa deck even rooms!

miabusdriver

got back from a 4 day on the victory, our fourth time on that ship. we normally book spa deck even side, preferably cabin 1104. this time we were in 1106. during the dry dock earlier this year they added a jungle jim on deck twelve next to camp ocean. they also removed the wood deck and installed the new rubber deck.

now, you hear every kid running an jumping on the roof of your room. it was not too bad during the day when the little kids that it was designed for were using it, but at night when the teenagers invaded club o2 it was over the top. granted, it was a spring break cruise, but teenagers jumping on the roof of your cabin until 1am or so is not relaxing.

on night two I complained to guest services and they came down and listened to it. they said they would look into it.

on night three at 12:30 am i had had enough, stormed down to guest services and told them to get security up to 12 and get the"gang" of kids under control. there were 40 to 50 kids hanging out in the deck 12 lobby, yelling and screaming and running around and jumping off the jungle jim. i told them if they could not control the gangs in club 02 then close it, and that if they needed to post a security guard on 12 outside of club o2 to control it, then thats what should do.

the next night they did have a security guard up there. hopefully they will address this problem.

up till now, deck 11 have been great rooms, but if we ever go back on the victory we will avoid the even side rooms.

We had to sit up there on our seaday because all other lounge chairs had towels on them. I can definatly see where that would be a problem. A great hangout for teens late at night, nice and private.

got back from a 4 day on the victory, our fourth time on that ship. we normally book spa deck even side, preferably cabin 1104. this time we were in 1106. during the dry dock earlier this year they added a jungle jim on deck twelve next to camp ocean. they also removed the wood deck and installed the new rubber deck.

now, you hear every kid running an jumping on the roof of your room. it was not too bad during the day when the little kids that it was designed for were using it, but at night when the teenagers invaded club o2 it was over the top. granted, it was a spring break cruise, but teenagers jumping on the roof of your cabin until 1am or so is not relaxing.

on night two I complained to guest services and they came down and listened to it. they said they would look into it.

on night three at 12:30 am i had had enough, stormed down to guest services and told them to get security up to 12 and get the"gang" of kids under control. there were 40 to 50 kids hanging out in the deck 12 lobby, yelling and screaming and running around and jumping off the jungle jim. i told them if they could not control the gangs in club 02 then close it, and that if they needed to post a security guard on 12 outside of club o2 to control it, then thats what should do.

the next night they did have a security guard up there. hopefully they will address this problem.

up till now, deck 11 have been great rooms, but if we ever go back on the victory we will avoid the even side rooms.

Spring break = unruly kids.

Spring break = unruly kids.

true, but carnival needs to take control of their ship. it took three days of complaining to get them to actually do something about the gangs roaming the halls. yelling and screaming. putting a jungle jim right above the cabins with no way of closing it off after hours is just plain stupid. as i said before, we have had that cabin before during spring break and it was not a problem until they put the jungle jim in. now there are kids jumping off it onto the ceiling of your stateroom all night long.