Questions re Ecstasy restrooms and showers

cj28020

First time cruiser, sailing May 1 on the Ecstasy. this may be an odd question, but where (other than my cabin) will I find restrooms? Are they easily accessible? And, on another board I read of someone taking their showers in the spa area; is there an option for this or in a workout room?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Restrooms are scattered around the ship. You'll find them on the Lido Deck (10) near the pool and bars, and near the Grand Atrium on Decks 8, 9 & 10. I haven't visited the Spa but the map shows them. You can go to the Carnival website and explore Ships, and download a map of the Ecstasy that will show their locations. Hope this helps.

I frequently shower in the spa area on the fantasy class ships. Never had any trouble with this.

Convenient when several people are getting ready at the same time.

First time cruiser, sailing May 1 on the Ecstasy. this may be an odd question, but where (other than my cabin) will I find restrooms? Are they easily accessible? And, on another board I read of someone taking their showers in the spa area; is there an option for this or in a workout room?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Public bathrooms are on Deck 8, 9 and 10.

By accessible do you mean ADA compliant? If so, the bathrooms on deck 8 in the atrium and deck 9 between the photos and showroom should have HC door buttons. Also, IIRC there is a Family bathroom port side in the buffet hallway, just behind the Iguana place.

Public bathrooms are on Deck 8, 9 and 10.

By accessible do you mean ADA compliant? If so, the bathrooms on deck 8 in the atrium and deck 9 between the photos and showroom should have HC door buttons. Also, IIRC there is a Family bathroom port side in the buffet hallway, just behind the Iguana place.

Deck plans located at each stairwell/elevator lobby have a ship deck plan and that deck’s plan. Bathrooms are marked on those.