Vision of the Seas Cabin 7582 Noise

I just saw in another post that the cabin that are close to the middle of the ship, by the centrum tend to be noisy at night, at least until midnight. Two nights ago I booked cabin 7582, category 1M, which is an ocean view larger cabin. How bad is the noise? We are not late night people.

The other cabins are either on decks 2 and 3 or an extra $1100 for the 3 of us on a balcony cabin. What to do? I am worried.

I just saw in another post that the cabin that are close to the middle of the ship, by the centrum tend to be noisy at night, at least until midnight. Two nights ago I booked cabin 7582, category 1M, which is an ocean view larger cabin. How bad is the noise? We are not late night people.

... What to do? I am worried.

We had 7084 (opposite side) in January. We would definitely book it again.

We didn’t have any issue with noise at night since they closed the doors along those corridors about 10:30 or so.

We loved the convenience of being midship. And if we were in our cabin when the entertainment started during the day, we heard and could go watch.

Deck 7 is a great place to look down on the activities & entertainment. There are even some comfortable chairs located up there.

Enjoy your cruise! The crew were outstanding!

Added:

If you have young children who need to nap, then they may be bothered by the music from the centrum during the day.

Edited by peach section
clarification

They do quite a few parties in the centrum on this ship and the band/singing can be quite loud. Generally stops between 11 and 12 and certainly not on every night. There are doors between the cabins and the centrum but they may or may not be open (also used as fire doors). Try to stay about 5 cabins away from the centrum on any floor if you can't live with a few nights of noise.