Escape Haven Spa Suite Question

Hello Friends!

I promise I have searched this and have only found conflicting information. Can someone tell me about the Haven Spa hallway on the Escape? I understand it is down a private hallway but is there a special stairway to the Haven upstairs or do you have to go out and up? Is there special direct access to the spa or do we have to go through the main entrance? Any rooms to avoid?

We are also toying with the idea of the Deluxe as it is available but it is almost a $1000 more. Not sure I can make that argument with the only thing I'm getting is a dining area and square footage.

Thoughts? Experiences?

Was just on Escape in Spa suite. You have to come out and go up stairs or elevator to haven. Same for Spa, come out and go to other side for the spa entrance.
Thanks so much! Was just concerned with the lack of information. How did you like the private area? What room were you in and did you enjoy it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

This is second time in Spa rooms. Loved the privacy of the hall and the room. You can only go down the hall if you have a room. I only saw a couple of other passengers both times. Was in one of the first few rooms both times which makes it quicker to go to Haven or Spa.

This is second time in Spa rooms. Loved the privacy of the hall and the room. You can only go down the hall if you have a room. I only saw a couple of other passengers both times. Was in one of the first few rooms both times which makes it quicker to go to Haven or Spa.

Thanks so much! We have done the Haven Spa on the Breakaway and know which rooms to avoid because of the gym on one side and then our experience with a crew door that had a mind of it's own. It seems harder to get info on the Escape so I appreciate your feedback!

• 2 months later...

We went down that hall a couple weeks back no problem. I'm guessing any Haven card will work. We weren't in a spa room.

Hello Friends!

I promise I have searched this and have only found conflicting information. Can someone tell me about the Haven Spa hallway on the Escape? I understand it is down a private hallway but is there a special stairway to the Haven upstairs or do you have to go out and up? Is there special direct access to the spa or do we have to go through the main entrance? Any rooms to avoid?

We are also toying with the idea of the Deluxe as it is available but it is almost a $1000 more. Not sure I can make that argument with the only thing I'm getting is a dining area and square footage.

Thoughts? Experiences?

By Deluxe do you mean the DOS or Deluxe Spa?

On the Escape Haven Spa room is there a place to put on makeup? Also how many outlets are in the room/bathroom?

Thanks

I don't remember the answer to the outlets. We always bring a surge protector to have enough places to charge our endless electronics.

There is room to put on makeup. There is an ottoman that slides underneath the desk in front of the mirror. This is also where the hair dryer is.