Liberty 4 day cruise menu

trini_ras

I am also interested in your views on the American Table offerings

American Table is total garbage. Last time on Liberty it was so bad, we ended up eating on Lido for the rest of the cruise.

I sailed on Liberty is January and on a 4 night cruise (with the first dinner being at Diamonds Steakhouse which was excellent), the other 3 dinners were in the MDR. One dinner was good (Prime Rib on Elegant Night), one was OK, the final one was not to my satisfaction. Avoid the Caribbean Pepper Steak entree, if it is still offered,

with its tough, grisly beef.

Otherwise, my cruise was quite enjoyable.

Actually, a better question might be....if the menus are the same fleet wide do they just do the first 3 or 4 days on the shorter cruises? So if looking at the 7 day menu you could totally figure it out? :-0

• 7 months later...
I sailed on Liberty is January and on a 4 night cruise (with the first dinner being at Diamonds Steakhouse which was excellent), the other 3 dinners were in the MDR. One dinner was good (Prime Rib on Elegant Night), one was OK, the final one was not to my satisfaction. Avoid the Caribbean Pepper Steak entree, if it is still offered,

with its tough, grisly beef.

Otherwise, my cruise was quite enjoyable.

Can you (or anyone else here) confirm whether or not Diamonds Steakhouse has the NEW menu with the Wagyu steak, Smoke & Ice oysters and Art at Your Table?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you (or anyone else here) confirm whether or not Diamonds Steakhouse has the NEW menu with the Wagyu steak, Smoke & Ice oysters and Art at Your Table?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sorry, but I cannot help you. I have not sailed on Carnival Liberty since that January, 2017 cruise.