Breakaway - teen lounge

my son is 13.5, I am wondering what the teen lounge is like. He is pretty introverted, I’m wondering if they have any organized activities, or it’s just people hanging out. Do they have up to date video games and such? We only have a few sea days but I don’t really want him holed up in the cabin (we aren’t getting internet service deliberately...) he’s not sporty either so won’t do the ropes etc...

my son is 13.5, I am wondering what the teen lounge is like. He is pretty introverted, I’m wondering if they have any organized activities, or it’s just people hanging out. Do they have up to date video games and such? We only have a few sea days but I don’t really want him holed up in the cabin (we aren’t getting internet service deliberately...) he’s not sporty either so won’t do the ropes etc...

There are all kinds of kids on the boat. Encourage him to be adventurous and remind him that no one knows who he is at home and doesn’t have to be that guy. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on the Escape, but the two entourage areas are similar. They have video games and dance parties and organized activities. My daughter and many others used it as a meet up spot. Make sure he goes the first night, that is when most of the ice breakers are and friends are made.

We were on the Escape, but the two entourage areas are similar. They have video games and dance parties and organized activities. My daughter and many others used it as a meet up spot. Make sure he goes the first night, that is when most of the ice breakers are and friends are made.

I’ll try to get him to, he is such an introvert (not shy, but introverted...won’t even go to school dances with friends...)

Go the first afternoon and sign him up. That is the only time adults get to go into the club.

They have stuff inside the club and outside. Make him go the first night as well when everyone meets.

They also had one night when kids got main pool and hot tubs to themselves.