Anyone Speak Spanish?

Lollipop's Mom

Can you help me with this website...

http://www.cici.com.mx/interiores.php?i=1#

Is there an english version anywhere? Can you help translate the different packages and prices, and some of the other stuff that you think would be good info to know? Thanks so much.

Also - I see dolphins on the site...are they dolphin shows or swims or?? Thanks.

Is there an english version anywhere? Can you help translate the different packages and prices' date=' and some of the other stuff that you think would be good info to know? Thanks so much.

Also - I see dolphins on the site...are they dolphin shows or swims or?? Thanks.[/quote']

I tried translating this site through Google but no luck there. For prices, simply divide by 10. The exchange rate is closer to 11 pesos per dollar but dividing by then makes life easier. The dolphins, I read they have a show and also a swim with the dolphins available. The swim with the dolphins has an additional price not included with the entrance fee.

Try browsing through the links I found here and hopefully you will some better answers. Good luck!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acapulco+cici+water+park

If they don't have a website in English why would you think that they would offer excursions in English?

I'd suggest you look for another operator.

I don't agree with this. There are MANY web sites in their local language only. Google translates if you click on the translate link. For whatever reason it is not working for this site.

If you took the time to investigate, you would see that CiCi is a water park. Many tourist sites list it, but the OP was looking for more detailed info.

Thanks. I tried google translate before coming to the board. I think it is because it is java and not html ?

Also, to the person who told me to find another tour operator - this is NOT a tour. This is an actual place you go visit - a waterpark.

I was trying to find out the price of admission and dolphin swims. Thanks.

Thanks. I tried google translate before coming to the board. I think it is because it is java and not html ?

Also' date=' to the person who told me to find another tour operator - this is NOT a tour. This is an actual place you go visit - a waterpark.

I was trying to find out the price of admission and dolphin swims. Thanks.[/quote']

Well, using the link I provided you earlier I found this:

http://www.acapulcoluxuryvillas.com/activities.htm

Monday through Sunday: 1 Hour Session: ½ Hour Session:10:00 AM 10:00 AM12:30 PM12:00 PM4:00 PM 3:00 PMLarger Groups can have private sessions on request.

CICI is a water park for all ages. There are water slides for every age group and water tobogganing, rides and best of all the chance to interact with Dolphins. It is an opportunity to share their element; touch them; and play and swim with absolute safety. CICI Waterpark is conveniently located on Acapulco´s main strip on the oceanside.

Swim sessions last for an hour and the maximum number of people allowed per session is nine. Adults and children pay $950 pesos (approx. $105 USD depending on currency exchange rate). There are a total of four activities starting with the kiss, then feeding them, getting into the water to caress them and then the grand finale is a ride around the pool on their backs! This rate includes entrance fee, a 15-minute video, a photo a complimentary drink.

Half hour sessions are also available at a cost of $530 pesos per person (approx. $59 USD) and schedules are very similar to the one-hour sessions, but with limited free time with the dolphins. This price includes entrance fee and photo.

Trainers are with you at all times. Life jackets are provided and must be worn at all times. Reservations are required. If you are not punctual, you may not join the show. For further information or reservations please contact our Customer Service Department service@acarentals.com.

From what I am reading, you best bet is to book it before you get there due to the high demand.

Also' date=' to the person who told me to find another tour operator - this is NOT a tour. This is an actual place you go visit - a waterpark.

I was trying to find out the price of admission and dolphin swims. Thanks.[/quote']

Monday through Sunday: 1 Hour Session: ½ Hour Session:10:00 AM 10:00 AM12:30 PM12:00 PM4:00 PM 3:00 PMLarger Groups can have private sessions on request.

CICI is a water park for all ages. There are water slides for every age group and water tobogganing, rides and best of all the chance to interact with Dolphins. It is an opportunity to share their element; touch them; and play and swim with absolute safety. CICI Waterpark is conveniently located on Acapulco´s main strip on the oceanside.

Swim sessions last for an hour and the maximum number of people allowed per session is nine. Adults and children pay $950 pesos (approx. $105 USD depending on currency exchange rate). There are a total of four activities starting with the kiss, then feeding them, getting into the water to caress them and then the grand finale is a ride around the pool on their backs! This rate includes entrance fee, a 15-minute video, a photo a complimentary drink.

Half hour sessions are also available at a cost of $530 pesos per person (approx. $59 USD) and schedules are very similar to the one-hour sessions, but with limited free time with the dolphins. This price includes entrance fee and photo.

Trainers are with you at all times. Life jackets are provided and must be worn at all times. Reservations are required. If you are not punctual, you may not join the show. For further information or reservations please contact our Customer Service Department service@acarentals.com.

From what I am reading, you best bet is to book it before you get there due to the high demand.

There was a family with 3 small daughters on one of our cruises who went to CiCi for the day. They really enjoyed it. The girls were probably 4,6, and 8. They said there was plenty to do and something for everyone.

Look under the very lengthy Acapulco thread on this board- I know I've seen other information there.

Is there an english version anywhere? Can you help translate the different packages and prices' date=' and some of the other stuff that you think would be good info to know? Thanks so much.

Also - I see dolphins on the site...are they dolphin shows or swims or?? Thanks.[/quote']

Well they offer both dolphin shows and dolphin swim experiences. I can break down the site for you.

Headers (tabs on main page)

Juegos Y Especatculos= games/Activites and Shows

Paquetes Y promociones= packages and promotions

Servicios del Parque= Park services

Seguridad en el Parque=Safety/Security in the park

Souvenirs=needs no translation

Como LLegar?=How to get to us (ie...directions)

Admission prices range anywhere from $100 Pesos to $260 Pesos

Dolphin Swim price IS not listed on the website but they do require that you make reservations by calling 011-52-744-481-0294 OR 011-52-744-484-8033

Hope this helps a bit

-

Packages-

Pasaporte Magico $180/$170 Pesos

Includes Wave Pool, childrens area, Tornado, Intertubes for slides, Dolphin show and a treat from the chef.

Pasaporte Extremo $195 Pesos

Includes all of the above (except treat) plus the sky coaster

Pasaporte Mega $260/$240 Pesos

Includes everything listed above

Thanks.

Thats funny wording.. 'a treat from the chef'... LOL. Hmmmm what kind of treat? LOL!! Just hit my funnybone today!

Well that was the best way to translate it into english :) The spanish term used can be either food or drink or both so I wrapped it up into a generic treat!!

Gotta love Spanish....stuff that makes perfect sense in spanish translates into the most bizarre phrases in english.

:D :D My best advice is to get in touch with our local conatat. She has perfomed wonders for us in the past. Iam referring to Acapulco.

Her name is Rosie and her email adresss is dew_days@hotmail.com

Please keep in mind that there is an under -:cool: score between dew and days between her email address that doesnt appear at the forum.

We are now in to are final count down before embarking the Island Princess in Acapulco. Happy Travels everyone

If they don't have a website in English why would you think that they would offer excursions in English?

I'd suggest you look for another operator.

I've got to second this post. They're using Flash for all their text, so no site can translate it. And if they don't translate it for English speakers themselves, their tours don't cater to English speakers. You won't really enjoy it.

Though I do thank you for the eye-candy. :D

Archived