Vista Cloud Nine

Max Circus

I just checked the website and vista is listed!!!!!!!!!!! Weird, because it's not showing on the deck plans.

yeah i searched the DP for it and it not there. and one of the reasons i always book a spa cabin. so needless to say i will be upset come 11 June 16 and there is no pool. lol.

TA confirmed: the will not be a Thalasso pool on Vista. Spa will be similar to Sunshine, with only thermal suites. IMHO not really Cloud 9, more like Cloud 5½.

Glad we booked a regular cabin! We were going to buy day passes, but now I don't think we will.

Edited by Dutch Diver

Based on the Deck Plans, the pool does not exist. Based on other sources, it does. :confused:

This then is a case of Schroedinger's Thalasso Pool: it is both there and not there, and it can only be resolved by direct observation. Oh well, 439 days to go...

Based on the Deck Plans, the pool does not exist. Based on other sources, it does. :confused:

This then is a case of Schroedinger's Thalasso Pool: it is both there and not there, and it can only be resolved by direct observation. Oh well, 439 days to go...

i like ur thinking!!

Lol. Yes we will...I hope it is a positive observation because I booked a Spa cabin.:)

Edited by rocking-m-cruiser

• 2 weeks later...
Would like to know as well.

Just wondering if it is worth paying extra $$$ for a spa cabin.

Thanks.

We just booked the 11/7/16 RT out of NYC and booked a spa cabin.

I was assured by my PVP that the deck plans were still preliminary and that there would be a thalassotherapy pool on Vista...

We just booked the 11/7/16 RT out of NYC and booked a spa cabin.

I was assured by my PVP that the deck plans were still preliminary and that there would be a thalassotherapy pool on Vista...

Thanks, that's good to know. :)

• 1 year later...
What does this photo tell you???

I am confused. That looks like a hot tub. So there is a hot tub in the spa and a thalassotherapy pool or just a hot tub?

Because if it is just a hot tub, the photo tells me I paid too much for a spa cabin.

Edited by Cinders411