Ncl pearl review june 1oth - june 17th

Loved our cruise!

Cabin - Aft penthouse suite 8630 LOVED the view! NO SOOT, NO NOISE from Bliss. Crew storage closet is next to it, but only a little noise when they need something for cabin, so only during their cleaning hours.

Specialty dining - Le Bistro food was delicious. Had French onion soup, Filet de Bouf (mignon) Napoleon for dessert. DH had escargot and filet, shared dessert with me. took an hour

La Cucina had Caesar salad and Ossobuco. WAS so tender and polenta was delicious. DH had lasagna, said it was good. Took a little over an hour.

Cagney's was good too. DH favorite. Had ribs one night, and one night ribeye. Drumstick appetizer, baked potato (not on menu, just ask for one ) I had petite filet, wedge salad YUM! baked potato. DH had Oreo cheesecake said was delicious.

Complimentary dining - ate at Lotus Blossom, was very good another DH favorite. O'Sheehans had nachos, were good. Also open faced turkey sandwich, was salty. Buffet was good some lunch times other not so good choices. Snacks at night at Great Outdoors were good. They have taken out soft ice cream machine at Great Outdoors and close the one inside down after 9pm, was disappointing for me. I love soft ice cream before bed.

Entertainment - Legends in Concert was good and so was the aerialists. rest was NOT good, singer was terrible. 3 string trio was NOT out type of music. put you to sleep. Sure miss Jim Badger who used to play piano in champagne bar and Tim Kaminski the comedian, Both were so fun and funny. heard they went to Bliss.

Skagway _ Yukon Tour. LOVED it. Small bus , saw 2 bear right next to road.. great tour guide Marisa.

Juneau - whale tour. saw lots of whales.

'

Ketchikan just walked around.

Victoria - stayed on ship

Loved our cruise!

Cabin - Aft penthouse suite 8630 LOVED the view! NO SOOT, NO NOISE from Bliss. Crew storage closet is next to it, but only a little noise when they need something for cabin, so only during their cleaning hours.

Specialty dining - Le Bistro food was delicious. Had French onion soup, Filet de Bouf (mignon) Napoleon for dessert. DH had escargot and filet, shared dessert with me. took an hour

La Cucina had Caesar salad and Ossobuco. WAS so tender and polenta was delicious. DH had lasagna, said it was good. Took a little over an hour.

Cagney's was good too. DH favorite. Had ribs one night, and one night ribeye. Drumstick appetizer, baked potato (not on menu, just ask for one ) I had petite filet, wedge salad YUM! baked potato. DH had Oreo cheesecake said was delicious.

Complimentary dining - ate at Lotus Blossom, was very good another DH favorite. O'Sheehans had nachos, were good. Also open faced turkey sandwich, was salty. Buffet was good some lunch times other not so good choices. Snacks at night at Great Outdoors were good. They have taken out soft ice cream machine at Great Outdoors and close the one inside down after 9pm, was disappointing for me. I love soft ice cream before bed.

Entertainment - Legends in Concert was good and so was the aerialists. rest was NOT good, singer was terrible. 3 string trio was NOT out type of music. put you to sleep. Sure miss Jim Badger who used to play piano in champagne bar and Tim Kaminski the comedian, Both were so fun and funny. heard they went to Bliss.

Skagway _ Yukon Tour. LOVED it. Small bus , saw 2 bear right next to road.. great tour guide Marisa.

Juneau - whale tour. saw lots of whales.

'

Ketchikan just walked around.

Victoria - stayed on ship

Thank you for your review.! It's always good to read different points of view/experiences.

Aft Penthouses are great. Glad to read that you loved your cruise!