Royal Caribbean Disembark Day Express Questions for Brilliance of the Seas October 20

Hey guys I am in help and want to plan my disney vacation. I am going on a cruise on royal caribbean Brialliance of the Seas from October 20 to 25 (with an arrival at 7am) . We will be going to grand cayman and conzumel only. I will do express checkout and try to leave as soon as possible. How long will it take for me to be cleared by customs and cleared to be leaving? I just want to plan my Disney trip fastpasses and itinerary! Any information will be so helpful

Also, is it realistic for me to get off the ship and head to disney after at 8am (with the itinerary saying ship will arrive at 7am) and be at disney parks at 10? I know Tampa to Disney is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Hey guys I am in help and want to plan my disney vacation. I am going on a cruise on royal caribbean Brialliance of the Seas from October 20 to 25 (with an arrival at 7am) . We will be going to grand cayman and conzumel only. I will do express checkout and try to leave as soon as possible. How long will it take for me to be cleared by customs and cleared to be leaving? I just want to plan my Disney trip fastpasses and itinerary! Any information will be so helpful

Also, is it realistic for me to get off the ship and head to disney after at 8am (with the itinerary saying ship will arrive at 7am) and be at disney parks at 10? I know Tampa to Disney is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

If you are willing to get into the self-assist line very early, you should be off the ship around 45 minutes after arrival.