'Exclusive My Time check in area'?

Faw1001

Hi

I booked my NCL cruise through a travel agent here in NZ and received a 'My Time' letter that has a list of extra perks including 'Exclusive My Time check in area'. Does anyone know what this equates to? Is there a checkin line dedicated to 'My Time' members?

TIA :cool:

We've booked twice thru agents and It seems to vary by port.

Last year on Breakaway in NY, we bypassed the line for security. We then bypassed the check in line. Finally, we waited and boarded with CAS. Fabulous.

Last week on Getaway in Miami, we had to wait in the security line but largely bypassed the line for check-in. Unfortunately, my NCL hotel transfer arrived after boarding started so cannot comment on wait/board. Sadly, this caused me to miss vibe passes by 15 minutes.

Good perk and it has us convinced it is worth using an agent.

Hi

I booked my NCL cruise through a travel agent here in NZ and received a 'My Time' letter that has a list of extra perks including 'Exclusive My Time check in area'. Does anyone know what this equates to? Is there a checkin line dedicated to 'My Time' members?

TIA :cool:

Never heard of it on NCL.

I think it's a Flight Centre/Cruise World (NZ travel agencies) thing. We have has similar at Hotels when booking through them before. This is the perks we get with NCL:

"While cruising like a Norwegian you will enjoy the following exclusive My Time benefits:

· Exclusive My Time branded electronic luggage tags.

· Exclusive My Time expedited luggage delivery service.

· Exclusive My Time check in area.

· Exclusive My Time branded guest keycard.

· Exclusive My Time Signature Spa Treatment Discount. Book any Signature Spa Treatment on any in-port day and receive a 20% discount. Normal Spa age restrictions apply. "