Miracle Trip Report 4/12/12 yes better late than never!

jolyroger

Ok so figured I had the time and the depression of being home has finally worn off (thats cause there's another cruise in the works haha !!)

Anyhow gotta say leaving from NY was great, cold but great!! It was nice just hopping on a bus from Providence RI and being dropped off at the cruise terminal... Have no complaints about checking in at the terminal, got there about 12:30 , waitied probably 40 mins and we were on our way to our 8 day cruise!!!

Background we were going with a party of 11 ,big for us but we had such a blast! Our two girls who are 11 and 8, mother in law and her friend with her grandson, sister in law with three of her friends! The ship it self was beautiful!! Everything I expected and more .. We've sailed on the dream which was huge and then the Freedom but this ship was so easy to navigate around...Actually the perfect size!! Our cabin which was 8313 under the lido deck which we have done on all our cruises , we loved ..Can't really say we heard noise from above, it was just a great location! Now on to some pics!

How much was the bus ride from Providence? And how hard was it to get back. Does the bus pick you up at the cruise terminal?

It was 100.00 Round trip per person, they picked us up in providence and same when we got back from the cruise right at the terminal...it was very easy and would definalty do it again out of NY!

St thomas we did a Catamran and Snorkle Adventure thing..It was nice the catamaran I could have stayed on all day and the rum Punch...YUMMO!! But as far as seeing lots of fish, not really . We seen more fish and much clearer water in Grand Turk..Which will be coming up next! We did do this book this through Carnival and had no complaints as far as time and all...We did the early morning trip this way here we had time to go walk around and eat at our fav place The Green House!

IMG]http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu121/jolyroger/cruise20122077.jpg[/img]cruise20122097.jpg[ what we seen up next......cruise2012241.jpg Heaven is all I can say!cruise2012228.jpgcruise20122111.jpg

cruise20122126-1.jpg

One of my fav pics , taken from jacks Shack!

which I had one of these

cruise20122124.jpg

which led to one of these

cruise20122125.jpg

Yeah thats a great shirt and got a free drink withit as well, (another Sandy Vagina!!)

Well kinda have to stop here cause I have to do that work thing to make money so i can pay for another cruise! So if anyone will have the patience I'll be back and thanks for reading, and questions ask away!! Hopefully I can help!!

Yeah we did find the water near Jack's Shack, pretty smooth, Definatly a great beach day though...kids and hubby went to Margaritaville for a little then snorkled such a great beach to do that!! The water was just so clear ...Lots of great fish to see

cruise20122108.jpg

cruise20122101.jpg OOH so clear!

cruise20122117.jpg Flow Rider at Margaritaville!

cruise20122103.jpg

cruise20122103.jpg

Yes this little monkey loved the snorkeling!

cruise20122153.jpg I mean really how can ou get sick oh this ??

cruise20122161.jpg I did'nt want to leave this paradise!! Gotta to say its up there with my other fav TOTOLA! Such a clean beach, nice soft sand!

cruise2012248.jpg

Yes we had to leave , and set sail back to NY!! Which Yes I have pics

Let me just say this cruise was so much fun, the crew, were great!

cruise2012279.jpg Our room steward, Fernandy who went above and beyond for us, with our daughter!

cruise2012310.jpg Lilly in the MDR was just great as well...I can't say thatI have any complaints! BUt I found these chair hogs!!!

cruise2012236.jpg

Wow it looks like you had a great time and took some great pics. So what is your recommendation on which place to go in Grand Turk? We are taking the Miracle out of NYC on July 17th.

I am hearing some opinions with respect to Jack's Shack and/or Margaritaville (which is where I think most people will migrate to.) I'd rather hang out somewhere that wouldn't be as crowded.

Grabd Turk we just hung around the beach, which was great cause it costs nothing for the lounge chairs, and yes Jacks Shack was great , jack himself was a real nice guy!We got to Grand turk on a Monday or Tuesday I believe so can't say much for the shops because they were all open. The great thing,about grand turk was being the only ship there and basically having the beach to yourself! Now on to some ship pics ..oh and may I say I have a huge dislike for photobucket, all I'm saying!

cruise2012080.jpg

Mad Hatters Lounge we loved! Great comedians and some great Karoke!

cruise2012078.jpg

cruise2012091.jpg One of the stairways with these great accents....Like I've said I have lots of pics , but trying to give a couple this and that!

cruise2012110.jpg My absolute fav place of the ship Gaspy Gardens..LOVE IT!

cruise2012087.jpg

cruise2012075.jpg One of the lounge areas

cruise2012090.jpg Raven library

cruise2012070.jpg Sprts bar where hubby had lots of Red Frog , said it wasthe best beer ever had(which he is not really a beer drinker)

cruise2012069.jpg Another great stairway

cruise2012089.jpgchapel

cruise2012058.jpg another fav place where we met everyday for "happy Beverages"!

cruise2012066.jpg Couple of "regulars" there!

cruise2012117.jpg One of the moves this one picked up at the hairy chest contest!

cruise2012060.jpg

cruise2012273.jpg yellow brick road...Yeah I followed it alot!

cruise2012266.jpg

cruise2012262.jpg Someone who decided to sneak into the Serenity Area(It was after hours, lol)

cruise2012261.jpg Hot tub in Serenity

cruise2012253.jpg Cabin 8313 which I would so do again!

cruise2012256.jpg

cruise2012203.jpg and lots of these...Towel aniamls, which this one looks like a cross between a male or female part of the anatomy..On my daughters head!!

cruise2012102-1.jpg And another person enjoying her robe, but at least she didnt leave the cabin!

Archived