Just booked first cruise!

kmmi45

We just booked our first cruise and I'm totally excited and overwhelmed. We booked a Jr. Suite on the Liberty Western Caribbean for April 4th next year. This board has been so helpful already. I'm sure I'll be asking tons of questions over the next year. :)

We just booked our first cruise and I'm totally excited and overwhelmed. We booked a Jr. Suite on the Liberty Western Caribbean for April 4th next year. This board has been so helpful already. I'm sure I'll be asking tons of questions over the next year. :)

congrats on your 1st cruise,the anticipation over the year will be intense,i am waiting for our 2nd cruise, and in the final weeks countdown,yay !!:cool:

another addicition is born !!:eek:

You made a big mistake. Did you not read the new disclaimer for first time cruisers from Royal Caribbean?

It's under terms and conditions, section "first time cruisers"...

Congrats on booking your first cruise:D . Everytime you sail you will be excited, but there is nothing that can compare to the way you will feel the very first time you step on board!

We look forward to all your questions.....

Dianne

Archived