Gluten Free options on Magic at Tandori or Pg and Anchor?

Gonzav

I have Celiac disease and I am a first time cruiser. I understand the gluten free process in the MDR. I have read about gluten free buns, breads, pizza crust and pasta. That all sounds wonderful. I would love to know if there are any options at Tandori, or Pig and Anchor though. I have heard that Pig and Anchor is a great place to eat on embarkation day. Not all BBQ sauces are gluten free though. Any other tips are welcome too!!!

Find one of the Lido supervisors, they’re dressed in officer uniforms, black pants and white shirts to go over the ingredients. The line chefs mean well but they don’t know the recipes.

Some of the Tandoor hot foods have obvious breading. Really enjoyed the Tandoor cold salads on our March Splendor Cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

I am interested to know as well. You Azerbaijan on the Magic before me so hopefully you will get some answers here and can report back after your cruise.

Find one of the Lido supervisors, they’re dressed in officer uniforms, black pants and white shirts to go over the ingredients. The line chefs mean well but they don’t know the recipes.

Some of the Tandoor hot foods have obvious breading. Really enjoyed the Tandoor cold salads on our March Splendor Cruise.

What type of cold salads? What other menu items are good?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

I have Celiac disease and I am a first time cruiser. I understand the gluten free process in the MDR. I have read about gluten free buns, breads, pizza crust and pasta. That all sounds wonderful. I would love to know if there are any options at Tandori, or Pig and Anchor though. I have heard that Pig and Anchor is a great place to eat on embarkation day. Not all BBQ sauces are gluten free though. Any other tips are welcome too!!!

When is your cruise? We are going in a little over a month on the Breeze which also has a Pig&Anchor and I could take photos of the ingredients list on the back of the sauce bottles (assuming there is one) for you. I'm gluten free as well, but not Celiac. I just discovered recently that gluten upsets my tummy. :(