Advise re: Carnival Legend

DT1304

We looking at booking a few cabins for a group of friends.

We want to keep costs as low as possible but as we are all adults, (some larger than others) we dont want to have to sleep on those bunks.

Am I correct that for interior cabins we would have to have only 2 per cabin if we were to stay away from those top bunks.

And am I correct that if we take an ocean view or balcony cabin we can get 3 people in there with 3 separate beds, and no bunks beds?

We looking at booking a few cabins for a group of friends.

We want to keep costs as low as possible but as we are all adults, (some larger than others) we dont want to have to sleep on those bunks.

Am I correct that for interior cabins we would have to have only 2 per cabin if we were to stay away from those top bunks.

And am I correct that if we take an ocean view or balcony cabin we can get 3 people in there with 3 separate beds, and no bunks beds?

Not been on the Legend but usually the 3rd bed in a twin+ cabin is a roll out or Pullman some balcony and many suite cabins make the sofa into the third bed.

Go to the Legend deck plans and there is a legend lol for cabins and that will show which cabins can accommodate 3 pax I think its usually a Triangle symbol? anyway a symbol in a cabin can mean 3rd person,obstructed view ,joining doors and mobility assist etc no symbol means twin share.

Thanks all for your replies.

Thats is what I thought, about the third bed being the sofa or pullman. I am more thinking about inside cabins. In these is the third bed always one of those bunks out of the wall?

We've booked triple inside and once had a sofabed and the other time had a bunk so definitely worth calling Carnival before booking. I found their customer service line to be very helpful.

I'm not sure how much more comfortable the sofabed will be though. It looked short and not that great when we cruised but luckily my 9 year old was not fussy.