Explore4 drink availability - need info please

ilv4cruising

Hi,

We have never had an Explore4 package so have never paid attention to what would be available to drink under $9.

Drinks we would be interested in would be:

• Red wine
  • maybe an after dinner liqueur or port
  • sometimes a vodka martini

For those people on HAL recently do you know if any or all of the above would have options? As I know preference of drinks is subjective, if anyone knows specific options that would be even better :),

Thanks

Hi,

We have never had an Explore4 package so have never paid attention to what would be available to drink under $9.

• Red wine

For those people on HAL recently do you know if any or all of the above would have options? As I know preference of drinks is subjective, if anyone knows specific options that would be even better :),

Thanks

Here is the HAL Bar Menu (some bars may have additional specialty drinks) from June 2017:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Pool-Bars.pdf

Hi,

• Red wine

Thanks

I tried one of HAL's Signature Martinis in 2014. I've now trained bartenders to make it in several locales. It's available under the $9 limit. Here goes: Holland America Line's Tanqueray 0010 (Double O Ten) Martini - Serves 1

Ingredients: -- 1/8 oz. Grand Marnier -- 1 oz. Tanqueray Ten Gin -- 1 oz. Vox Vodka Garnish: Long, orange twist tied with a loose knot Preparation: Rinse a pint shaker with Grand Marnier and dump the excess. Fill the shaker with ice and measure in gin and vodka. Shake well and strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish the rim of the martini glass with the orange twist. Cheers!