Supper Club - Glory

tweidner

What is the earliest you can make reservations for the supper clubs? We will be on the Glory, Eastern, August 4th. Can you make the reservations before you get on the ship? Does anyone have any suggestions on the best night to do the supper club? What was the best thing you ate at the club

What is the earliest you can make reservations for the supper clubs? We will be on the Glory, Eastern, August 4th. Can you make the reservations before you get on the ship? Does anyone have any suggestions on the best night to do the supper club? What was the best thing you ate at the club

We did the supper club on the Miracle just last week and it was fabulous. The menu is the same fleetwide. As far as the reservations, you cannot make them before you board. Your best bet would be to make them as soon as you board the ship. That is what we did and this way you can get the time you want. If you don't want to be with children, I suggest you make a reservation for 8:30 or after because they allow children in at the 6PM seating. Can't figure out why they would. IMO, children don't belong there, but that's for another discussion isn't it. The meal will be approx 2 1/2 hours. I had the surf and turf which I did love except the lobster was way too salty. I didn't send it back because at that point I was so full. My husband had the NY Strip steak. If you do go, my advice is not to eat that day because they give you enough food to feed you for 2 days....LOL!!!! Trust me, it is worth every penny. Also the lobster bisque is to die for and so is the chocolate dessert.

I am attaching a few pics so you can see.

1773296394_NYStrip2NickandNora.jpg.7b7d90c44d0d074056833d8eedeb6cb9.jpg

1531117032_CeaserSaladNickandNora.jpg.2e7d2649518dc377bb96e92b6e8ee5bc.jpg

1506073385_JaysdesertNickandNoras.jpg.332cf0685d76cb4b6a70d00b04ac2903.jpg

1403726773_LobsterBisqueNickandNora.jpg.61cc95f53b41d8116e6d7b5c71069356.jpg

181421714_SurfandTurf2NickandNora.jpg.87b05607ac635958b8f7228f85893234.jpg

You can't make reservations before you get on board, but you can do it as soon as you get on board. Many ships have a reservation station in the main lobby. We always choose a night other than formal night and we also usually go the last night of the cruise. We love the shrimp cocktail appetizer and the porterhouse. I've also had the sushi which was very good. Whatever you do, make your reservation early, they book up fast.

My sis-in-law and I ate there and it was incredible! Our reservation was for 5:30 (as I recall) and there were no other people around until about 6:30 or 7:00.

I had the rib eye steak which was probably the biggest rib eye I've ever seen and was delicious. I made the mistake of ordering the side dishes (veggies and mushrooms), because the food that originally came with the meal filled the plate and they had almost no room to add the side dishes. I could not finish all the food - and then they brought dessert!

Well worth the additional cost. I would definitely eat at the supper club again.

I was on the Glory Western itinerary. For DH and I the best night was the night of Cozumel. We know we would be back to ship late and not make our assigned dinner time (6:15), and the next day in Belize our excursion was not until afternoon, so with the 7PM reservation at the supper club, we could have a leisurely dinner, time to digest food before going to sleep, and not have to wake up till late the next day. Worked for us.

Archived