"Bon Voyage" to Mr. & Mrs. keith1010

Martita B.

Keith~~~~Bon Voyage to you and Miss A. M........have a wonderful 18 days on the beautiful Pride! Your "Patagonian Passage" sounds truly delightful with many exciting ports!

Have a great voyage.......do enjoy all the wonderful food and wines! Please tell Cheffy Pascal we certainly are missing his "culinary skills" and his fantastic foods.

Enjoy, enjoy, and more enjoyment!

Port Outbound Starboard Home

Martita

Keith, enjoy your cruise.....we leave Valparaiso a day after you on the Crystal Symphony, but, catch-up at the first port for each at Puerto Montt on the 23rd....I guess we do full speed 20 knots for a day-and-a-half and you do casual at about 12 knots for two-and-a-half days!

We're hoping to stop and see what's happening that day on the Pride.....we're booked on the Pride's T/A plus three days New York Waterways on August 28th from London.

I understand T.T. Sorensen is Captain.....he's a very accommodating Captain, his bridge is always open. Last year, he allowed us to join him on the bridge sailing into Rio at 6AM, we were guests at his table the night before....it was one of our finest experiences, seeing the Christ statue and Sugarloaf at sunrise! He even poured us a cup of coffee.

Enjoy!

Aaannnthony, that's interesting that both ships will be in Puerot Montt on the 23rd. I was on the Symphony last September.

We are looking forward to cruising on Seabourn.

Enjoy your cruise. We'll have to compare notes when we return.

Keith

Keith~~~again, have a wonderful Prideful-voyage! You may enjoy asking Nelson at the Sky Bar to prepare you and Miss A M a Mojito for your "Sail-a-bration"...........

Thank goodness Seabourn does NOT allow those tacky paper umbrella's to be "plopped" on top of their Islands drinks! hahaha Three things I detest: bubble gum, racoon antenna tails and 'lit paper drink umbrella's!

We ALL send big "Bon Voyage's" to both of you!

Help Captain T.T. to "keep her in the road!"

P.O.S.H.

Martita

mcboo~~~~I shall this very morning e-mail Captain Toenis T. and remind him to also, along with "filling up the Pride," to purchase MINT in Santiago before departure!

"WHATTTTT, NO MINT???" would not be acceptable on the Pride! hahaha

Happy Trails and Sails!

MB

Archived