Breakaway and Margaretaville

10Jan54

So I understand you pay $15 to get into Margaretville, other then getting in do you get anything for this? I have been to many land based Margaretville's and they were a blast, never paid a cover either. So why would I pay to go there on the ship?

You don't pay to "get in." You pay to eat. There is a difference. Feel free to sit at the Chill Bar and drink to your heart's content. Feel free to walk through to get to the elevators. You don't pay for those things.

What you get for the $15 is all you can eat off the menu.

You don't pay to "get in." You pay to eat. There is a difference. Feel free to sit at the Chill Bar and drink to your heart's content. Feel free to walk through to get to the elevators. You don't pay for those things.

What you get for the $15 is all you can eat off the menu.

Oh thank you that's great to know.

Funny thing is MYNCL still says ala carte venue when I log in, My cruise is 12/29 Any recent Breakaway cruises know what is included in the $14.95 fee ? It may be enough to share. We would only like a little snack to go with our drinks.

Last February, we had some nacho volcano thing that was really good but it was too large for 2 of us. And the margarita's were delicious.