Carnival Fascination 8-10-13 was awesome!!!

CJohn2013

The Carnival Fascination cruise to Half Moon Cay and Nassau Bahamas was awesome!

:)The ship was beautiful and the excursions were amazing! We rented a cabana at half moon cay and did the stingray adventure. Renting a cabana is the only way to go, you get fruit, chips, dips, waters and sodas and we didnt have to wait in the long line for the buffet.

The stingray adventure was a blast, the kids loved every minute of it.

At Nassau Bahamas we went to Atlantis and did the Deep water swim/aquadventure with the dolphins. This is a little pricey but totally worth it!! once in a lifetime opportunity. We got to ride a few water slides but didnt have but a few hours to really enjoy Atlantis but we had a great time, this resort is breathtaking!

We had U69 and U67 connecting rooms on the ship, which worked out really well for my husband and I and our 3 kids. Our balcony was great and it was relaxing to sit out there and here the ocean and smell all the fresh air.

We did the 6 PM dining in the sensation room and trust me you should do this and not the "anytime" dining, there were long lines waiting to get in on the side for anytime dining. The waitstaff was great and make sure to stay after you wat because the staff puts on a little show every night.

We saw Divas and Motown shows on the ship and they were all great! and also went to the comedy shows which were also great! We enjoyed all of them!! The food was great and trust me we ate way too much!! There are alot of activities to get into if you look at the Fun Times everynight, we planned our days and nights by it. We really didnt spend that much but on our pictures, they have backgrounds all around level 9 and we did alot of them on Elegant Night and they all came out great!! :D

I dont care what anyone says on here...this is a beautiful ship and my family and I had a great time!!! If you dont enjoy your trip then you dont know how to have fun. We will do another cruise in the next year!!!!;)

AWESOME!!! We are taking our 5 children DD16, DS15, DD14, DS11, & DS10 on this ship on Saturday, August 24 and they are so excited they can't even see straight. We leave tomorrow to spend time in Jacksonville until Saturday. :D

I have to agree with you, we were on her a few years ago prior to the upgrades and looking forward to seeing the "new" look.

Glad you had a great time. I am ready for some RR time for sure....Thanks for the update!!!

We love that ship also, Took 2 this year on it. Glad you had a great time

ATD, We do that every time never had a issue. Always got seated fast even at 6. Issue you may have seen was MANY from 6pm seating for some reason like to stand in wrong line(ATD side) making it look long. As soon as the doors open you can see that line go right down . Actually last cruise in July the staff came out and asked the 6pm seating group to please not stand on ATD side...It looked like mouse ran across the floor as the isle opened right up...LOL Longest we waited was Elegant night both cruises this year less than 10 minutes being we request a waitress we like.

HMC is amazing...

Another great Fascination review.:D DW and I have sailed her 4 times and she is our favorite CCL ship. So much so that, Fascination is about the only CCL ship we will sail on anymore. This comes after 17 CCL cruises.

There are just way too many other lines ships available to limit ourselves to 1 line only.:confused:

We were on this cruise as well and had a great time, with the exception of our experience in the MDR. We also had the 6 pm seating in the Sensation dining room but our service was slow and poor all five nights. Oh well. I started another thread and there's been a big discussion about the decline in service over the years.

:DIm sorry you had a bad experience but all 5 nights our waitstaff exceptional, our kids even got a few pictures with them. As a matter of fact the service on the whole ship was great!

And yes we did the 6 PM dining every night but I noticed while I was eating that the anytime dining line was long if you didnt get there right at 6.:eek:

Archived