FYI for those who use a CPAP

We're booked in a B6 Large Balcony Room on Breakaway. I called their Special Assistance desk yesterday to see if DH needs to bring his own distilled water and extension cord. They noted our reservation and room #s and said the distilled water will be waiting in our cabin, but that we should bring a 4- or 6-foot extension cord with us. Also said if the bed/table arrangement dosn't work for his CPAP that our cabin steward will be happy do any rearranging. Thought this info might help someone else too.

Thanks for this information!

Imani....I always play it safe and leave a 15 ft cord in my CPAP bag, I got this one in Lowes for under 4.00 with tax. https://www.lowes.com/pd/Project-Source-15-ft-13-Amp-3-Outlet-16-Gauge-Brown-Indoor-Household-Extension-Cord/3135033

Thanks! I will pass along the info to my husband who travels with his CPAP a lot for business. Not sure if he already has a cord....

Thanks! I will pass along the info to my husband who travels with his CPAP a lot for business. Not sure if he already has a cord....
My pleasure....by the way, enjoy your cruise in a few days as we get ready for a foot of snow in metro Philly and you also have a very nice smile. :D

We're booked in a B6 Large Balcony Room on Breakaway. I called their Special Assistance desk yesterday to see if DH needs to bring his own distilled water and extension cord. They noted our reservation and room #s and said the distilled water will be waiting in our cabin, but that we should bring a 4- or 6-foot extension cord with us. Also said if the bed/table arrangement dosn't work for his CPAP that our cabin steward will be happy do any rearranging. Thought this info might help someone else too.

They have always given me an extension cord too. If it's not in your room, just tell your steward. They will have it there in a jiffy.

I travel with a 15' cord from the Christmas lights section. Has 3 spots to plug in on the end bs a plain cord but it's heavier than the little cords and is a 3 prong cord. Helps I can plug my USB outlet in and have other things toward the bed on the cruise.

Gallon of sealed water is waiting in the room or delivered shortly after you get it.

We were just on the Pearl at the start of March and someone decided to check their Cpap vs carry on. Notice went out Ship wide because it was delivered to the wrong cabin or something or other.

I'd never dream of checking my Cpap for that exact reason. Never heard if they found it or not but I hope they did. I've tried sleeping without, and while I have in an emergency, I don't recommend it.