What I wish I had known before the big day - advice from past brides

Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises
Ready to say "I do?" Plan a honeymoon cruise here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:04 AM.
Orlando, FL
19 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Originally posted by LilBlackDress
I can't take any credit for this, I can only pass it on to you. A bride on these boards went through a lot of trouble making this spread sheet. I wish I could remember her name to give her the credit (I think her email is on the spreadsheet) but anyway...

I wish I had this sheet during my planning. She has thought of it all...
I had to upload it to my site... you can download it
here
Wow!! This awesome!! thank you for sharing
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Glory-2009

Carnival Sensation- 2015

NY
4 Posts
Joined Feb 2016
Originally posted by Mrsd09
I'm less than two weeks away from our wedding on the carnival victory and would love to view your documents to see if I'm missing anything. Thanks mucho in advance. [email protected]
Hi, we're getting married on the Carnival Victory next year and would love to get feedback on what the experience was like for you getting married on that ship. Congrats on your wedding!
Florida
1 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
Originally posted by ImaginationCruiseBride
Sent
Please send it this way as well if you don't mind!
[email protected]
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Norwegian Getaway 5/29/16 Western Caribbean: Roatan; Belize City; Costa Maya; Cozumel

Carnival Fascination 1/5/16 Bahamas: Nassau; Freeport
15 Posts
Joined Mar 2014
Can you send me the letter too? Thanks so much! [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Julie
5/2007 - Carnival Valor
6/2010 - Carnival Legend
8/2012- Carnival Sensation
7/2013 - Carnival Freedom
3/2014 - Carnival Dream
6/2015 - Carnival Glory
3/2016 - Brilliance of the Seas
6/2017 - Carnival Magic **Wedding Cruise**
696 Posts
Joined Jun 2014
Hi Ladies,
I'm sorry I just now peaked in on this thread. I don't come in here as often as I used to. I would be happy to send you all anything I have, from the welcome letter, to the alternate menus. However, I don't always check in here so if you could just email me at [email protected] and let me know what it is you would like for me to send to you, I will get the message right away and be able to get it out to, and that way I won't miss a request hidden in this thread somewhere. I'll be waiting for those emails.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
www.daveandlorigotstogo.com
California
26 Posts
Joined Dec 2013
Bumping to get this post going again. would love to know more tips and tricks. Let's hear what you got. I am getting married in Bermuda while sailing Norwegian Breakaway in June 2017
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Christine
~Royal Caribbean (Mexican Riviera) 7-2007
~Carnival (Mexican Riviera) 8-2012
~Royal Caribbean (Bahamas)12-2013
~Norwegian (Bermuda) 10-2015
~Norwegian (Mexican Riviera) 12-2015
~Norwegian (Bermuda Wedding Cruise) 6-2017
173 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
[quote=My_cruise_love_story;47366640]
Originally posted by ImaginationCruiseBride

Also, I am a retired teacher so I probably go a little overboard on planning stuff, but I put together a 10 page "Welcome Letter" with a schedule and everything. I also wrote out our entire wedding outline and script including our vows. I'd be happy to share with anybody who wants to see.

I would LOVE to look at your book [email protected]
I would LOVE to see your 10 page welcome letter lol. I'm also a teacher so FULLY understand. if you still have it... [email protected]
Sunny SoCal
29 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
What a great thread! I'm going to be getting married next July on the Escape and would love to read more "wish I had done differently" or "things that worked" ideas!
North Florida
762 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Thanks for all of this information!

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
See my review Dawn Review Jan. 31st, the Suite Life - Cruise Critic Message Boards
2001 NCL Canada, 2003 Carnival "The Rock Boat," 2003 Princess to Alaska, 2004 Carnival "The Rock Boat," 2006 Carnival "The Rock Boat," 2007 Carnival "The Rock Boat," Feb 2007 RCCL Sovereign, Jan 2008 RCCL Grandeur, Feb 2008 Carnival, Jan 2009 NCL Dawn (AAOwner'sSuite), May 2009 NCL Star (A1GardenVilla), Aug 2009 Carnival Sensation, Aug 2010 Carnival Fascination, Christmas 2013 Carnival, June 2014 Carnival Sensation, Valentine's Day 2016 NCL, August 2016 Carnival Valor