Geiranger activity for a group

We are a group in our upper 40's . Trying to plan ahead on what we will be doing on this stop. At first we were thinking renting eMobility Geiranger for 3 hours and drive up Geiranger Skywalk - Dalsnibba. Unsure what we will do after the 3 hours are up.. Any hikes to waterfalls that you can do once we drop off vehicle ? I figure its not worth to Kayak since we will be cruising up and back the same area. Also found Valldal Naturopplevingar and they offer rafting trip which we would all like. I think we can make it there and raft and back and catch the ship in time. Any thoughts on these activities. Or anything else an active group would like.. thanks..

We are a group in our upper 40's . Trying to plan ahead on what we will be doing on this stop. At first we were thinking renting eMobility Geiranger for 3 hours and drive up Geiranger Skywalk - Dalsnibba. Unsure what we will do after the 3 hours are up.. Any hikes to waterfalls that you can do once we drop off vehicle ? I figure its not worth to Kayak since we will be cruising up and back the same area. Also found Valldal Naturopplevingar and they offer rafting trip which we would all like. I think we can make it there and raft and back and catch the ship in time. Any thoughts on these activities. Or anything else an active group would like.. thanks..
Have you checked out Norway Excursions for Geiranger they have a good selection?

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

Have you checked out Norway Excursions for Geiranger they have a good selection?

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

Thanks you they only list two group tours one is the same as we were going to do on our own with renting the electric car.

how many are in your group?

They have some Limo tours but probably the same route as the Twizzy cars

https://www.geirangerfjord.no/english

http://www.geirangertaxi.no/en-GB/Hoydepunkter.aspx

Just depends on what you are wanting to see/do & how much time you have

Thanks LHT - There are 8 of us. The cruise also stops in Alesund so I am trying to figure out what to do where. We are into Kayaking, Hiking, rafting etc.. We would like to be off the ship the full day.. I will look at the two suggestions you sent.. Appreciate it.

The Twizzy cars are fun! You can stop as much as you like on the way down from Dalsnibba. We chose to do that versus going up to Eagles road. You can stop at the Westeras farm, queens chair, Flydalsjuvet, a beautiful lake or two, waterfalls, etc. we did the 3 hour (+) and it was a lot of fun. Then we had beers as well as a yummy pancake with strawberry jam and cream at an outdoor cafe very close to the Twizzy car place. Then enjoyed walking around the waterfront and the steps beside the waterfall that runs right through town. You’ll love the port of Geiranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums