Sydney Day Tour

calgal729

We're looking for a small group excursion to see the sights of the Sydney, we're not necessarily interested in wine tasting or seeing the Blue Mountain regions, and these are the only day tours in Sydney we seem to be finding. We would like an in-depth tour of the city and surrounding neighborhoods. We'd prefer a full day tour so we could see as much as possible in the short time we're in Sydney, but 4 to 6 hours would be fine too. Does anyone have any suggestions for a tour group you enjoyed when touring Sydney? Thanks for any suggestions.

I can't say I have exp with any day tours in Sydney myself and I imagine there are heaps on google which you may have already seen. However I have travelled to Sydney many times. I would just wait until you get to Sydney to decide. Once there if you make your way down to Circular Quay or darling harbour you will see many vendors selling all sorts of sightseeing and harbour cruise packages. My tips of things to see in a day would be circular quay -opera house, a harbour cruise, The rocks, Old Queen Vic building, anything extra would be a bonus.

I can't say I have exp with any day tours in Sydney myself and I imagine there are heaps on google which you may have already seen. However I have travelled to Sydney many times. I would just wait until you get to Sydney to decide. Once there if you make your way down to Circular Quay or darling harbour you will see many vendors selling all sorts of sightseeing and harbour cruise packages. My tips of things to see in a day would be circular quay -opera house, a harbour cruise, The rocks, Old Queen Vic building, anything extra would be a bonus.

Thanks, I'll look into your suggestions...if they're all fairly close together, we might just do a walking tour, then a harbor cruise later in the day.