Which Junior Suite on IOS??

Miss M

Hi,

We have the option of a few JS choices for our trip on Indy. If anyone has stayed in the following and can advise, also if you can let me know which side of the room the bed is situated when you walk in (right or left), that would help too. Pics welcome!

The JS cabins are:-

Thanks

Miss M

I would be happy in any of those staterooms. 9628 would be most convenient to the stairs and elevators, but the view directly aft would be blocked somewhat by the outward bulge (hump) of the hull.

I've been in #9628...It's a great location and the bulge from the hump made no difference actually. I've booked that cabin again for my B2B on Freedom Southern Caribbean this September.

Any opinions on #9638? I’m a little worried about noise from the elevators.

I've been in that cabin too (can you tell I love the Freedom class :D) A great middle hump location....the elevator is in a vestibule really out and around the corner...absolutely no worries at all. Enjoy this location !!

Ok, I missed out on #9638—So, now I’m looking at #9626 or #9344. I would like a full size sofa, and the biggest room/balcony available. Is there any difference in room/balcony size of the junior suites depending on location? When I watch YouTube videos, some of the junior suites appear to be larger than others. Is it just an optical illusion, or are there certain rooms that are better/bigger than others?

Ok' date=' I missed out on #9638—So, now I’m looking at #9626 or #9344. I would like a full size sofa, and the biggest room/balcony available. Is there any difference in room/balcony size of the junior suites depending on location? When I watch YouTube videos, some of the junior suites appear to be larger than others. Is it just an optical illusion, or are there certain rooms that are better/bigger than others?[/quote']

Either will be fine but given a choice I would go with #9344...Sounds like you have had some great options.

No difference in interior size at all.

Any idea why #9626 would cost $60 more than #9344 (total' date=' for 5 nights)?[/quote']

The JS3 holds 3 or more people, the JS4 holds 2 people. Royal usually charges more for the JS3 just because it holds more people.

Carla