Ovation - Grand Loft Suite?

Hello everyone! We sailed on Oasis in the Royal Loft Suite (we got a great “deal”) and now officially hooked on Star Class after just one experience. We have booked Ovation for Alaska in July 2019 and Symphony in March 2020.

We took the last Star Class suite on Ovation that they could find and it is room 8324. It looks like it’s above an entertainment venue and curious if the noise is bothersome? We have two kids ages 10 and 5 and hoping it doesn’t keep them up too late. Also, any vibrations in the back of the ship to be worried about?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello everyone! We sailed on Oasis in the Royal Loft Suite (we got a great “deal”) and now officially hooked on Star Class after just one experience. We have booked Ovation for Alaska in July 2019 and Symphony in March 2020.

We took the last Star Class suite on Ovation that they could find and it is room 8324. It looks like it’s above an entertainment venue and curious if the noise is bothersome? We have two kids ages 10 and 5 and hoping it doesn’t keep them up too late. Also, any vibrations in the back of the ship to be worried about?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The area below your cabin is Two270, which is actually on Deck 5. It has towering ceiling space, though. I wouldn't be concerned.