Best Western Beach Front Galveston

Kelly43

I got a room for 1 night for 4 people for 109.00 + tax for 4/9/2005. Park free for cruisers and heated pool with free coffee, hot chocolate, and two kinds of cappicino (sp?), and continental breakfast. Sounds good to me, what do you think? Have you stayed there? It's located at 5914 Sealwall Blvd.:confused:

DW and I stayed at the Best Western pre- and post-cruise in February and March. Here is the link to our cruise photos and there are a few of the outside of the hotel. The BW is near several restaurants and next to a Krogers, which is convenient for last minute needs. The BW is a good motel and will serve your basic needs. Be sure to call for a taxie or shuttle early because they are very busy on sailing days. When are you leaving on your cruise and whish cruise line are you sailing? Have a great cruise.:)

Smooth sailing,

Cruisin Dave

Dave,

WOW, those were really nice pics....Thanks for the info. This is our 1st cruise and so excited I can't stand it....I am driving everybody crazy, just can't help myself. On Carnival, Elation, 4/10/2005. When is your next sailing?

Happy sailing, Kelly:)

Kelly,

We stayed at the BW last year. It is the only motel in Galveston with a heated pool, but it is outside. The rooms are nice and clean. What I liked about the BW is its proximity to everything. You are a couple of miles from the cruise port. Lots of resturants nearby (my favorite is Joe's Crab Shack):D , and the beach is right in front of the motel with Wal-Mart just down the road.

I know that you will love the cruise. We have had 2 and have 2 more booked.

Hasta luego and vaya con dios,

Sincerely,

clackey

• 1 month later...

Archived