suggest a frivolous cruise amenity...or dire necessity.

johno95

The larger Caribbean liquor stores will deliver your liquor to your ship.

Why leave the ship to shop at all? There should be a port service that will go out and buy your alcohol for you, so you don't have to make those needless port outings. why interrupt your sleeping late and leisurely onboard lunch?

Our's is a limo to and from the airport and the ship.We were on our third cruise and were taking my mom and kids for the first time,we left the house at 7 am for the airport.Everyone was in a great mood and very exicited.By the time we got to the airport it was getting cloudy.Well to make a long story short within the next 5 hours all flights were cancelled due to snow the kids(7 and 9) had taken a roll of film each of the planes and airport.It eventually took us 2 days to get to the ship with about an hour to spare.we've taken a limo every time since.9 cruise's and counting

a dire necessity is, 2 or more clothes pins to put on the bottom of the shower curtain..That way it adds weight to the curtain and you won't have the curtain kissing your bottom!!

:D As a happily married man, with great reluctance I will have to leave this one alone! Sorry.;) john taylor

• 4 weeks later...

A GPS specifically for the layout of the ship. One that tells me "you're going the wrong way again, stupid!". I can also get lost a mile away from my own home.

I'm the one always standing in front of the model of the ship, sad thing is, I know what is port and starboard and how to tell the difference.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On one of the cruises I went on I was annoyed at all the noise in the hallway in the middle of the night. When I finally got up and turned on a light it was 11 am! Obviously we were in an inside cabin. I'd thought it was around 4am! So now I bring a small travel clock with light up hands. I also bring earplugs since sometimes there is alot of noise in the halls at 4am. 10 more days!!!:)

Archived