bringing on soda on Majesty

pholmes

Hi. I am thinking about bringing our own soda on the cruise. We are a family of 4 and it would cost almost $80 to buy the soda package for a 4 day cruise. That's outrageous.......so bringing it on in your luggage is ok i hear. Do they then let you walk around with a can of coke? Do they have plastic cups that you could pour it in to and then take it around the pool? I know on All-inclusive island trips people usually bring their own mug or something....is this done on a cruise? Thanks

You can carry your own soda aboard, if you want to. Yes, you can walk around with it, too. Do bring cans, if you're going to take it to the pool---no glass allowed there. Yes, you may bring your own cup or use a plastic one around the pool area.

Or, if you don't drink much soda, you can buy it by the can without the soda card---it will be about $2.24 per can (that includes the 15% tip)

You don't HAVE to buy a soda card to get a soda!

I always bring some soda and water onboard with me.

However, I always buy the soda package as well. I like to have some cold, non-fountain diet coke to enjoy on the balcony. I used to bring a cold can to breakfast at the windjammer when it was difficult to get a soda there...but the last 2 times I cruised, it was not a problem getting it...even during breakfast.

I have not seen anyone bring a soda to dinner. I am not saying it hasn't been done. I am just saying that I have not observed it. I use my soda package at dinner and around the ship.

Archived