any JW's here on cruise critic?

Theme Cruises
Exchange info about the hot new trend of theme cruising!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:24 AM.
seattle
652 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
Just thought I'd ask! would be interested in hearing from any other brothers and sisters!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises

11-11-2009
Carnival Spirit from San Diego-8 night Mexican Riviera cruise w/ stop in Acapulco, Zijautenajo, and Manzanillo

11-14-2010
Carnival Legend from Tampa-7 night Western Caribbean w/ stops in Grand Cayman Island, Isla Roaton Honduras, Belize City Belize, & Cozumel MX

11-10-2014 Carnival Inspiration Live with Jewel from Long Beach-5 night Mexican w/ stops in Catalina Island, and Ensenada MX

09-10-2016 Carnival Miracle from Long Beach-7 night Mexican Cruise w/ stops in Cabo San Lucas & Puerto Vallarta
Indiana
142 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
Yes My wife and I
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

No Kids on this Cruise Doing First Ever Back to Back with Platinum to Add -------------------------------------------

2012 Carnival Magic Cabin #10201 Family Cruise
2012 Carnival Splendor Cabin #2386 Family Cruise
2011 Carnival Liberty Cabin #6481
2010 Carnival Dream Cabin #10202 Family Cruise
2010 Carnival Dream Cabin #10230
2006 Carnival Glory Cabin #8281
2003 Carnival Conquest Cabin #6378
2000 NCL Norway
1998 RCCL Majesty
1997 Carnival Sensation Cabin # R238
1995 Carnival Ecstacy Cabin # R86
130 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
We have a huge group going on the DREAM in November!!!

BTW, has anyone made contact with any brothers in Cozumel and/or Costa Maya? Would love to find a taxi or van that can take a small group!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Triumph 2001
Carnival Valor 2005
Disney Wonder 2007
Carnival Miracle 2007
Carnival Splendor 2008
Carnival Dream 2010
Carnival Dream 2011 (20th Anniversary Cruise)
Royal Carribbean Oasis of the Seas 5/2012
Carnival Breeze 11/22/2012 (First B2B Cruise!!)
Carnival Breeze 11/26/12
Missouri
142 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
I am!! I'm in the Monett, MO congregation. We are only 40 miles from the Joplin area that was his so hard this spring with the tornado. My husband went over there on the RBC doing tree work to remove what was left of the trees. We are going on our 2nd cruise in 9 days!! NCL Spirit out of New Orleans.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
09-04-2011 Norwegian Spirit
01-15-2012 Norwegian Spirit

Alberta Canada
4 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Yes!!! We are going on the Allure of the Seas in January 2012. We are a family of 4 who are travelling with 9 newbies to cruising. We love cruising and are always on lookout for brothers and sisters on cruises. We are in the Northill Congregation in Red Deer, Alberta Canada.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Rebeca and Clint

Oct. 18/1998 Carnival Destiny
Feb. 27/2000 Carnival Elation
Sep. 19/2005 Carnival Miracle
Nov. 6/2006 Carnival Elation
Mar. 24/2007 Carnival Triumph
Oct. 28/2007 RCL Mariner of the Seas
Jan. 2008 Celebrity Solstice
Dec. 12/2009 RCL Independence of the Seas
Nov. 13/2010 RCL Oasis of the Seas
Jan. 22/2012 RCL Allure of the Seas
2 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
I am! located in Fort Lauderdale Florida. We are a family of four. Hubby and two kids, ages 4 and 5. We love to travel and for us living in south florida close to two ports its the the cheapest most affordable way to vacation. Hubby and I went on an a 2 day anniversary cruise two weeks ago on NCL and we're going on a family vacation next month on Carnival. Great to meet you!
Alberta Canada
4 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Boy, that is awesome!!! My husband and I always say how nice it would be to live in Florida. That is great that you can take advantage of the cost of cruising by not having to pay for airfare.

I have a niece that lives in Miami with her husband (SnapperCreek Cong? I think), and they too cruise often.

It was nice to hear from you and who knows we may run into you on a future cruise.

Take Care
Rebeca
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Rebeca and Clint

Oct. 18/1998 Carnival Destiny
Feb. 27/2000 Carnival Elation
Sep. 19/2005 Carnival Miracle
Nov. 6/2006 Carnival Elation
Mar. 24/2007 Carnival Triumph
Oct. 28/2007 RCL Mariner of the Seas
Jan. 2008 Celebrity Solstice
Dec. 12/2009 RCL Independence of the Seas
Nov. 13/2010 RCL Oasis of the Seas
Jan. 22/2012 RCL Allure of the Seas
Blue Ridge Mountains
52 Posts
Joined Feb 2010
We are headed to our first Alaskan cruise next summer. I will be a family reunion. So, hubby and I will probably do our own cruise in the spring. We are in the mocksville Spanish congregation NC.
I am always on the look out but, I haven't met anyone yet .....hopefully soon
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Dream October 1st 2017 New Orleans LA
Carnival Sunshine January 21,2017 St Thomas, St Marteen, Puerto Rico, Grant Turk,
Carnival Sunshine June 15,2016 Norfolk Nassau Freeport
Carnival Fantasy October Dominican Cruise
Carnival Fantasy 11/10/2014 - Hit the ReSet Button
Rhapsody of the Seas 7/13/2012 - Saw Alaska
Carnival Fantasy 8/13/2011 - Took Grandbaby Out
Carnival Fantasy 4/08/2011 - South Carolina
Carnival Valor 3/7/2010 -Cruising
seattle
652 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
very cool!! love that there is other cruising fans who are witnesses!! lucky ducky where are you taking your cruise out of? are you leaving out of Seattle? that's where I'm from!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises

11-11-2009
Carnival Spirit from San Diego-8 night Mexican Riviera cruise w/ stop in Acapulco, Zijautenajo, and Manzanillo

11-14-2010
Carnival Legend from Tampa-7 night Western Caribbean w/ stops in Grand Cayman Island, Isla Roaton Honduras, Belize City Belize, & Cozumel MX

11-10-2014 Carnival Inspiration Live with Jewel from Long Beach-5 night Mexican w/ stops in Catalina Island, and Ensenada MX

09-10-2016 Carnival Miracle from Long Beach-7 night Mexican Cruise w/ stops in Cabo San Lucas & Puerto Vallarta
Pennsylvania
146 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Hello to all,

My wife & I are from the Shenendaoh, PA congregation. We have been cruising about once every other year since being married in 97. We are getting ready to go on the Norwegian Sun to the Western Caribbean Feb. 4, 2012. This will be our first cruise w/o our 6 year old son. He has been on 4 cruises already

It is always nice to meet up with friends while on board & have been able to do so a few times. We also have met various ones in ports of call that had small shops selling local goods

Dan
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Ontario Canada
13 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Hi brothers and sisters. I am joining a group of about 20 cruising on the Carnival Glory out of Miami stating Feb 05 2012. We are looking forward to it sooo much! Are there any other brothers and sisters on here sailing on that same cruise?
Blue Ridge Mountains
52 Posts
Joined Feb 2010
Originally posted by mariamherrera
very cool!! love that there is other cruising fans who are witnesses!! lucky ducky where are you taking your cruise out of? are you leaving out of Seattle? that's where I'm from!
Yes we are leaving out of Seattle....we were trying to figure out where the hall is, we are coming in a few days before everyone else does to look around Seattle. We haven't figured it all out yet. Do you have any suggestions? We are staying by the airport. How far do u think the hall is?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Dream October 1st 2017 New Orleans LA
Carnival Sunshine January 21,2017 St Thomas, St Marteen, Puerto Rico, Grant Turk,
Carnival Sunshine June 15,2016 Norfolk Nassau Freeport
Carnival Fantasy October Dominican Cruise
Carnival Fantasy 11/10/2014 - Hit the ReSet Button
Rhapsody of the Seas 7/13/2012 - Saw Alaska
Carnival Fantasy 8/13/2011 - Took Grandbaby Out
Carnival Fantasy 4/08/2011 - South Carolina
Carnival Valor 3/7/2010 -Cruising
seattle
652 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
I'm trying to pick a cruise to leave out of Florida in November 2012! any brothers and sisters cruising around then?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises

11-11-2009

11-14-2010

Brooklyn New York, Jehovah's Witness
85 Posts
Joined Oct 2009
Hi,
I came across this thread and I'm not sure if it's still active (this is my first posting on CC) I'm on a NCL pearl alaskan cruise coming up September 2nd

Any one possibly going on the same one..or know of anyone it would be nice to meet up with other friends
Thanks

Also for future cruises I would like to stay connected as well...thanks!

I will also be on the norwegian dawn for a cruise leaving Boston in October...

Thank again...
MA
246 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Hello there my brothers/sisters

We are actually cruising for the first time on the FOS--July 21, 2013. We have about 23 family/friends going. We're traveling the Western Caribbean, and will also be our first time for this itinerary. Please keep in touch for future cruises. Have a great time on your cruise, are you traveling with a group?

Originally posted by galookiemac
Hi,
I came across this thread and I'm not sure if it's still active (this is my first posting on CC) I'm on a NCL pearl alaskan cruise coming up September 2nd

Any one possibly going on the same one..or know of anyone it would be nice to meet up with other friends
Thanks

Also for future cruises I would like to stay connected as well...thanks!

I will also be on the norwegian dawn for a cruise leaving Boston in October...

Thank again...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Melbourne Florida
599 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
Hi everyone,

Fellow sister here in Fl. We (dh and dd) are cruisin Dec. 2nd on the new Carnival Breeze. There is big group sailin the Dream on Oct 6th (we did this one last Nov) and another group are going in March on the FOS. look forward to chatting
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Fantasy (Our First)
Liberty ( renewed our Vows)
Glory ( Sons wedding)
Freedom (30th Anniversary)
Imagination ( First Family cruise)
Miracle (31rst Anniversery)
Dream x 2 (32nd Anniversary and Mother/daughter cruise)
Ecstasy x 2( just because and hubbies first platinum )
Breeze (Moms First Platinum and Daughter's belated Graduation)
Royal Caribbean Monarch x 2
Caribbean Princess (First time on Princess)
Carnival Conquest (reconnecting with Family)
Royal Caribbean Freedom of the seas

URL=http://www.cruisecritic.com][/url]

URL=http://www.cruisecritic.com][/url]