Parrot Club Cost

GoBigRed

Does anybody have any good idea of typical meal costs and The Parrot Club?? I have read all kinds of great reviews of this place, and do intend on going regardless, but I am just trying to get a better idea. When people say pricy, it is tough to know their frame reference. Are we talking $20 - $30 type meals?

Thanks in advance!!!

Seven people out of our group who made it on time to San Juan two weeks ago (the rest of us delayed due to weather) went to the Parrot club and dropped $450 on food and drinks. I ate there two years ago and spent $100 for two of us. I don't recall the exact cost of the entrees, but I think your numbers are in the ballpark range.

They are famous for their "Parrot Passion" drink made from lemon-flavored rum, triple sec, oranges, and passion fruit.

Seven people out of our group who made it on time to San Juan two weeks ago (the rest of us delayed due to weather) went to the Parrot club and dropped $450 on food and drinks. I ate there two years ago and spent $100 for two of us. I don't recall the exact cost of the entrees, but I think your numbers are in the ballpark range.

They are famous for their "Parrot Passion" drink made from lemon-flavored rum, triple sec, oranges, and passion fruit.

Cool. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't walking into something that would run 100 bucks a person or something like that. Thanks for the info!!

Yes it would be fine to take your children.There were some when we were there. We were in the room with the bar but there were other rooms too. The atmosphere would be fine. I think there were children even in the bar if I remember right.

Cindy

Archived