Deck 8

I know the Majesty and the Monarch are the same sister ship but on deck 8 the views are obstructed because of the life boats. I have heard some cabins are barely obstructed while some are really obstructed. How can you tell which are really obstructed? Im looking around cabin # 8028. Thanks

OH... and for those that have been on both are they the same. I have been on the Majesty once and Sovereign 6 times. They are the same except for, I think it was the stairs at the stern of the ship seemed different, other than that, yes the same. But I know the Monarch is the youngest of the 3 and wondering if there are any differences between those two. What abour eating places etc? Thanks

They are sister ships. MAJ was refurbed a few years ago and they added some unique dining options above the WJ. They added a Johnny Rockets (extra charge) and a Compass Deli (some items extra):) We love Compass Deli and they have great choices for lunch and snacks:)

Archived