Carnival Dream Cabin 10206

Heather1321

Does anyone have any info on this room? Or better yet, PICTURES? I have always stayed in a balcony but am letting my oldest bring a friend instead of spending the money on a balcony. I had originally booked an inside right by the pool but then this room with an obstructed view opened up and I switched. Help....:(

there are some excellent pictures of it's mirror image, 10205, on http://www.cruisedeckplans.com, but you have to be a member there (pay a minimal fee) to view them. It looks to be a very roomy cabin, more like a hotel room than the usual cabin. Those cabins are usually the best kept secrets on Carnival ships. EM

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have any info on this room? Or better yet, PICTURES? I have always stayed in a balcony but am letting my oldest bring a friend instead of spending the money on a balcony. I had originally booked an inside right by the pool but then this room with an obstructed view opened up and I switched. Help....:(

Is this cabin for your family or just the two? From what I see is, this only holds two people in cabin.

Stateroom 10206

4G OST

W 220 sq ft

Beds twin/king / rab: 0

View view to outdoor walkway

Bathroom

shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV;

telephone;

110 AC current;

individual climate control;

hair dryer;

safe;

minibar;

3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection

• 3 weeks later...

I was in this cabin in late March 2011. I wish I had some some pics:( The cabin was awesome !!!!!! Very big..they had the beds and a table and 2 chairs.It was for just my son and I. But we were traveling with others and it was the place to hang out before any adventures;) Plenty of floor space.The ONLY thing that I did not like was that there is a storage room next to the cabin.It was in between the doors to get out to the forward deck.It was very noisy in the early AM ..I am not a morning person LOL..other than that it was GREAT!!!! I'm looking into the same type of room on the Freedom for next March.There is a website for pics of cabins and I can't find it :( But if anyone can help , there is a pic of 10205 on the Dream ..which is the same just on the other side of the ship.Lido deck is the best .. You will enjoy this cabin if you don't mind a little noise in the early AM:D

Is this cabin for your family or just the two? From what I see is, this only holds two people in cabin.

Stateroom 10206

4G OST

W 220 sq ft

Bathroom

shower-toilet-sink

telephone;

110 AC current;

hair dryer;

safe;

minibar;

Cabin 10206 did not have a sofa ..it was a table and two chairs ...and yes it is for only 2 ppl:) oh and it is a 4J on The Dream.

Stateroom 10206

4G OST

W 220 sq ft

Bathroom

shower-toilet-sink

telephone;

110 AC current;

hair dryer;

safe;

minibar;

I have 3 rooms booked and this is just for 2 people.

Heather

• 4 weeks later...

Archived