Rhapsody OTS...dining question ?

Saw a good deal on Rhapsody of the Seas in the Sunday paper today , from Honolulu to Auckland thats got me thinking, but just a question on the dining arrangements?

We have been on Vision and Legend, but that was a while ago ,and they just had the assigned 2 sittings for dinner. Is Anytime dining available on Rhapsody, and if so how does it work out?

Saw a good deal on Rhapsody of the Seas in the Sunday paper today , from Honolulu to Auckland thats got me thinking, but just a question on the dining arrangements?

We have been on Vision and Legend, but that was a while ago ,and they just had the assigned 2 sittings for dinner. Is Anytime dining available on Rhapsody, and if so how does it work out?

On RCL they call it My Time Dining.. It is a seperate section of the dining room. You can rock up anytime you like, although then you may sometimes need to wait for a table, much the same as you would at a land restaurant.

They prefer you to book ahead each night if you can. We actually book for a set time (7.30) and have got same waiter/table most nights. If intending to miss, or change one night, we just tell the matre d the night before.

P

You have to also pre pay your gratuities if you have any time dining :)

Yes, but thats no problem.. It goes straight to the right people, they are informed, and it also goes straight onto your account..

Saves getting cash and running around finding everyone, (including your room steward), to fix them up on the final nlght..:D

P

Love My Time Dining on Rhapsody of the Seas. We have always been seated in the upstairs area of the Eidelweiss Restaurant. We always book a time that suits us for the duration of the cruise and usually find we get given the same table and waiters each night. Works perfectly for us.

Jilly:)

Archived