Heres the Epic Transatlantic Dailies! (Hope you like trivia)

jarz85

Hey guys... the jet lag of a 40 hour trip to get home has worn off, the 2500 or so pictures/videos from the cruise are being sorted :eek: and a review is in progress. In the meantime here's the dailies from the Epic 11 day TA cruise

If you need any more info just ask on here, I can scan the other pages if you like :D

Rick

Oh yeah, the first 2 are the 'Week At A Glance' pages.

Surprised to see all the Nickelodeon activities. Were there many kids? Doesn't seem like there would be that time of year.

Hi, I only saw about 15 kids the entire cruise.... mainly on the last day or 2. We didn't attend the Nick activities, Im a bit grown up for them ahaha but in my opinion there was maybe 50-100 kids on this cruise?? Might be more but I didnt see them anywhere!

Hmm

How to post them bigger... guess I have to go the long way

Nice job, Rick! Hope you and your Mum had a comfortable ride home to "down under". So pleased to have met you both!

Hopefully some of our group will share some pictures...I'm still working on mine.

I was terribly jet lagged when I returned home. I think all the different airports I had to stop at didn't help. I had too many stopovers and had to take my bags off the plane in Boston and recheck them again and put them through security (because they messed up my ticketing in Barcelona). Talk about a pain when you're already exhausted from flying. I can't even imagine how you felt after 40 hours. Mine was about 22 including stopovers.

Welcome home!

Roni

• 1 month later...

Archived