Anyone have a fav agent?

Hi there! Anyone have a great cruise agent where they get good deals? I am a fairly frequent cruiser so want to make sure I'm getting good deals. I hear of many other cruisers who get 'amazing' deals I never see advertised. Thanks!

Hi there! Anyone have a great cruise agent where they get good deals? I am a fairly frequent cruiser so want to make sure I'm getting good deals. I hear of many other cruisers who get 'amazing' deals I never see advertised. Thanks!

sorry due to the rules on the site we cannot tell you but if you do a google search you may find something

There are a number of agents with good on-line web sites that are handy for comparing prices, and getting quotes. Some are better than others. I find the most useful sites for me show if there are kids' spaces available and also ones where you can enter the number of passengers, and whether or not they are adults or kids. The price is adjusted accordingly.

Unfortunately, you will have to find them for yourself, as we're not allowed to discuss individual agents. :rolleyes:

Try googling "cruise travel agent". Some of the good ones should appear on the first or second page. Sign up for all the mailing lists. If you request a quote from some of them, you'll be able to work out which ones are not so good. They tend not to have any cabins left at the cheaper price, but are happy to offer you a more expensive one! You'll notice that the cheap price that you enquired about stays on their web site though. :rolleyes:

My favourite agent is the one who gives me a great price! The best leads I have got about agents have come from research..sign up to all the newsletters sometimes you will get an email about a good deal before it goes totally public. Advertisements in the newspapers are rarely a great deal...just whatever they are promoting at the time.:mad:

The very best source is chatting with your other cc'ers onboard!:D

Thats the way...:)

mailing lists and newsletters

keep you up with the play.;);)

The worst part of getting all the newsletters is that you keep seeing all these great cruises when you are already fully booked up for at least the next 12 months. :(:(

Diane

Archived