outside TA companies....

steph7021

So, we are booked on the Magic in a corner aft--but on deck 9. I am in debate about how happy we will be with no sun and narrow balcony. So, I looked on Carnival (who we booked through) and none of the other corners are available. But, I randomly googled another online company and they do have corners available--however, they put them at a higher category and price. My question is....do these cabins come back to Carnival if not sold? At a certain date (ie time from the cruise)? Is there a day I should be a physco and stalk the Carnival website or call? Or should I just give up and be happy :) I can also switch to a regular aft which a few days ago was almost identical price. I like the idea of a whole corner of the ship--but they are very narrow.....

So, we are booked on the Magic in a corner aft--but on deck 9. I am in debate about how happy we will be with no sun and narrow balcony. So, I looked on Carnival (who we booked through) and none of the other corners are available. But, I randomly googled another online company and they do have corners available--however, they put them at a higher category and price. My question is....do these cabins come back to Carnival if not sold? At a certain date (ie time from the cruise)? Is there a day I should be a physco and stalk the Carnival website or call? Or should I just give up and be happy :) I can also switch to a regular aft which a few days ago was almost identical price. I like the idea of a whole corner of the ship--but they are very narrow.....

You cant move to a 9C unless you pay the difference .. be thrilled you only paid the 8D price.

I looked and the TA did not change the categories .. you just found a good secret to book imo. the others are 9C.

Look on cruisedeckplans.com .. you will see the TA didnt up and change the categories. good booking on your part to get one for a 8 price though.. congrats. Im glad you posted this.

Did you do a pretend booking on carnival for 9C?? carnival does have glitches though. I would keep what you have... as the 9Cs are so much extra.

You cant move to a 9C unless you pay the difference .. be thrilled you only paid the 8D price.

I looked and the TA did not change the categories .. you just found a good secret to book imo. the others are 9C.

Look on cruisedeckplans.com .. you will see the TA didnt up and change the categories. good booking on your part to get one for a 8 price though.. congrats. Im glad you posted this.

Did you do a pretend booking on carnival for 9C?? carnival does have glitches though. I would keep what you have... as the 9Cs are so much extra.

ALRIGHTY now I get it! :rolleyes: So, the two corners on deck 9 are smaller rooms (no couch) and more narrow balconies so you can get them at the 8 price. The other corner is still available BTW for the March 25 sailing. I just assumed that all corner afts were created equal! Thanks for the clarification!!

Archived