Rodney Bay - Reduit Beach

WeBeCruisin2009

Hi All!

DH and I will be stopping in St. Lucia later this month on our Carnival cruise. We originally had scheduled a day pass at the Rendezvous Resort, but as many of you may know, Rendezvous (and several other resorts per CC boards) are not allowing day passes due to recent cruise ship Norovirus outbreak scares. :eek:

I am investigating other options for us and was wondering if anyone has had recent experience at Reduit Beach? If so, how far/how much from the cruise port? We're looking for a relax/beach day with food & drink nearby.

Thanks!!!

Amy :D

you can check out the following thread - which also contains links to previous threads on the same question:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1561177

or this one for more info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1509481\

reduit Beach is about 25 minutes from the port and will cost around $30US one way. Chairs/umbrellas/watersports all for hire along with numerous restaurants and bars.

Enjoy your visit.

• 9 months later...

We just returned from an RCL cruise to ST Lucia and took the ships beach tour for $ 30.... we went to Rodney beach... got a lounge chair... (umbrellas were $ 10 but could be shared..)... included a free drink at the refreshment stand... the beach is absolutely gorgeous here ... had 3 /12 hours on the beach... I would definitely do this again!!

Archived