Navigator Menus

We have pictures of the menus from Navigator in February. We did the Eastern itinerary, but I understand the menu is the same for both Eastern and Western.

If you'd both send me your email addresses, we'd be happy to send them to you. My email address is: elleluv963@hotmail.com, please put "Navigator Menus" in the subject line.

We have pictures of the menus from Navigator in February. We did the Eastern itinerary, but I understand the menu is the same for both Eastern and Western.

If you'd both send me your email addresses, we'd be happy to send them to you. My email address is: elleluv963@hotmail.com, please put "Navigator Menus" in the subject line.

Are these recent menus?? I heard the menus were revamped with new dishes a few months ago. Actually, I think the Navigator was the first ship they tested these menus on.

Is there anyway to see them online? or if you would not mind me emailling you as well.

I am travelling with her sister and her husband and they are very picky. Already they are saying that we will probabaly be on our own for dinner as they heard the food was too "fancy":D thanks

Great ship photos and thanks for the menus and compasses.

The aurora pics were unbelievable! :D May I ask where you were to get such beautiful views?

Thanks for all.

bobj

I have to say... DH does a great job with a camera (and no...I'm not even a little bit biased!)

The aurora pictures where taken from our yard in North Pole, Alaska. Every time they start up DH runs outside with his camera, it's usually between -30 and -40 when they're at their most visible. It's that nice cold, clear air!

While the pictures on the menus seem a bit different the food is the EXACT same as our recent cruise April 10th on Explorer of the seas.

I can remember every item I took everyday, and what else was on the menu I passed over.

The order of the meals is the same too.

elleluv: Thanks so much for the menu info.

One thing, though: I have heard so many good things about Portofino's filet mignon, however, I notice they only offer beef tenderloin on the menu shown...what's that about? I was looking forward to the filet on the AOS next month. :(

Thanks, corona...looks like my ignorance is showing :o

No, don't think that....I've met a lot of people that aren't aware that they are the same cut of meat.:) It just happens to be my fav. Next to a Porterhouse, and a GOOD strip steak.

Wow! Thanks elleluv for making the menu pictures and Compasses available online. And in such high resolution too! My mouth is watering just reading the menus, I guess it's time for lunch! :D

Those menus are beautiful, I loved the background artwork. Anyone know if you can get copies of these. Also, are the menus that were pictured only for show outside of the dining room and then they use a different less artsy one for the tables?

elleluv - i see from your pics that you did the BOB excursion! we are leaving this saturday on the NOS eastern itin and are also doing BOB.

did you like it? was it hard to clear your ears? your pictures are making me even more excited!

:D

• 8 months later...
elleluv: Thanks so much for the menu info.

One thing, though: I have heard so many good things about Portofino's filet mignon, however, I notice they only offer beef tenderloin on the menu shown...what's that about? I was looking forward to the filet on the AOS next month. :(

It would be difficult to cook individual filet mignons, but tenderloins are roasted, can be removed when they are rare, sliced, warmed and served, banquet style.

You'll notice on cruises, like weddings and banquets, only things that can be cooked or prepared in large quantities can be served. Hence the consistancy, but average quality.

I am travelling with her sister and her husband and they are very picky. Already they are saying that we will probabaly be on our own for dinner as they heard the food was too "fancy":D thanks

I am VERY picky too. I have been known to order chicken fingers and fries off the kids menu if nothing looks good. Or PB&J....yum! The waiter usually laughs a little, but always brings whatever I ask for. One cruise they had a plate of fries waiting for me every night. By the third day all the guys at the table were jealous. They wanted fries too, but wouldn't ask for them, so I shared mine. I am sure your friends will love the food. There is always an alternative menu with steak and chicken on it. Tell your friends to at least give the dining room a try. It really isn't as stuffy as most new cruisers think :)

Bobbie

P.S. try the cheese plate on the desert menu....awesome!

Archived