Breakaway Owners Suite Floorplan

galleycook

Just wondering if anyone has come across the floor plan for the smaller deck 16 Owners Suite on the Breakaway? On the NCL website they have the plan for the larger Owners Suite (~1000 square feet) but not the smaller (~600 square feet). At least I can't find it. Interested to know where it may available if anyone has come across it. Thanks.

Not that I've seen, at least here on CC. There was a similar post the other day where someone was looking for it - they haven't seen it either. If you look at the thread "..everything Breakaway..." there are pictures of the outside and you can at least get somewhat an idea what the balcony looks like.

Not that I've seen, at least here on CC. There was a similar post the other day where someone was looking for it - they haven't seen it either. If you look at the thread "..everything Breakaway..." there are pictures of the outside and you can at least get somewhat an idea what the balcony looks like.

Thanks!

I'd just like to see what the layout looks like before booking.

NCL has done a terrible job when it comes to posting floor plans. I have the same question going on a different thread for the aft-facing penthouse suite. I don't think either floor plan as well as the forward facing suite's floor plan have been released by NCL.

• 2 months later...
NCL has done a terrible job when it comes to posting floor plans. I have the same question going on a different thread for the aft-facing penthouse suite. I don't think either floor plan as well as the forward facing suite's floor plan have been released by NCL.

I think it will be very similar to the 2 bedroom villa except with a bigger balcony

I think it will be very similar to the 2 bedroom villa except with a bigger balcony

I think that is not a good guess. Clearly it will not have 2 bedrooms and a living room. If it follows all other OS expect a nice size living room with a sleeper sofa for two. It would be nice if NCL posted floor plans and we all can stop guessing.

I think that is not a good guess. Clearly it will not have 2 bedrooms and a living room. If it follows all other OS expect a nice size living room with a sleeper sofa for two. It would be nice if NCL posted floor plans and we all can stop guessing.

I think it will be similar but obviously without the 2nd bedroom. I think the bedroom and bathroom will swap positions.

My best guess since there are two sets of windows is one set of windows will be for bedroom and the other for what? Probably living room? If that is the case, then bathroom doesn't have a view.

Maybe this thread should just be added into the thread about "...secrets..." on NCL ships.

I am also curious about the OS and DOS. The DOS has the artist rendition with the sinks and mirrors against the picture window to the sea. However, the floorplan has the bathtub against the picture window. Curious which design is the real one.

But the OS is more curious. Could it be that the owners suite bathroom has no sea view? Kind of like the penthouses on Epic.

I am also curious about the OS and DOS. The DOS has the artist rendition with the sinks and mirrors against the picture window to the sea. However, the floorplan has the bathtub against the picture window. Curious which design is the real one.

But the OS is more curious. Could it be that the owners suite bathroom has no sea view? Kind of like the penthouses on Epic.

Saw your post about being in the DOS on the Getaway - have fun.

We are in 16702 on Breakaway just under a year from now. Guessing the floorplan is correct and will have tub and shower by the window like some of the existing ships. Just guessing based on the exterior window shown in floorplan and some of the actual exterior pictures - thinking there will be a divider type thing between the tub and shower.

Saw your post about being in the DOS on the Getaway - have fun.

We are in 16702 on Breakaway just under a year from now. Guessing the floorplan is correct and will have tub and shower by the window like some of the existing ships. Just guessing based on the exterior window shown in floorplan and some of the actual exterior pictures - thinking there will be a divider type thing between the tub and shower.

Where did you guys see the floor plan??

Where did you guys see the floor plan??

The floor plan has only been released for the DOS, not the OS

It is on the NCL site. But the photo renditions and floor plan dont match. So not sure if the floorplan is accurate.

We will soon find out.

The floor plan has only been released for the DOS, not the OS

It is on the NCL site. But the photo renditions and floor plan dont match. So not sure if the floorplan is accurate.

We will soon find out.

Ahhh ok thanks.....I booked the OS how bad can it be :)

here is a more detailed description of the OS

Breakaway 16100 The Haven Owner's Suite With Large Balcony 16

Standard Capacity - 4 , Cabin Includes Digital Video Disc

Player , Total Square Footage (570) , Vanity , Television ,

Bathtub , Private Balcony , Cabin Square Footage (473) ,

Foldable Sleeper/Playpen , Convertible Double Sofa Bed ,

Concierge Concierge Available Upon Request, Desk , Pier

Forward , Walk-In Closet , Shower , Certified Butler Service

, Dining Room Area , Sprinklers , Forward Section , Balcony

Square Footage (97) , Livingroom Area , Hair Dryer , Air

Conditioned Solarium , Mini Bar , Port Side , Guest Bathroom

(No Shower Or Tub) , Separate Bedroom With A Door , Floor To

Ceiling Sliding Glass Doors , Clothes Line In Bathroom ,

Sitting Area , Safety Deposit Box , Tea And Coffee Maker ,

Telephone , Convertible King Size Bed , Internet Access ,

Refrigerator

here is a more detailed description of the OS

Breakaway 16100 The Haven Owner's Suite With Large Balcony 16

Standard Capacity - 4 , Cabin Includes Digital Video Disc

Player , Total Square Footage (570) , Vanity , Television ,

Bathtub , Private Balcony , Cabin Square Footage (473) ,

Foldable Sleeper/Playpen , Convertible Double Sofa Bed ,

Concierge Concierge Available Upon Request, Desk , Pier

Forward , Walk-In Closet , Shower , Certified Butler Service

, Dining Room Area , Sprinklers , Forward Section , Balcony

Square Footage (97) , Livingroom Area , Hair Dryer , Air

Conditioned Solarium , Mini Bar , Port Side , Guest Bathroom

(No Shower Or Tub) , Separate Bedroom With A Door , Floor To

Ceiling Sliding Glass Doors , Clothes Line In Bathroom ,

Sitting Area , Safety Deposit Box , Tea And Coffee Maker ,

Telephone , Convertible King Size Bed , Internet Access ,

Refrigerator

I this month was in a DOS on Epic and loved it but this am when I booked the Breakaway for Mar/14 I booked a 2 bedroom Haven as I was told seeing as the DOS's are in the forward section the balcony would actually be more like a solarium as they are in the forward DOS's on the Epic.

I this month was in a DOS on Epic and loved it but this am when I booked the Breakaway for Mar/14 I booked a 2 bedroom Haven as I was told seeing as the DOS's are in the forward section the balcony would actually be more like a solarium as they are in the forward DOS's on the Epic.

I think you were misinformed. definitely a large balcony

w84yn6.jpg

Incredible shrinking rooms! Thanks to another poster on another thread about rooms, was able to get to the more traditional link of rooms on Breakaway which shows DOS at 936 sf and OS at 570 (like listed above).

On the link that takes you to Breakaway site and shows rooms, there they still describe as 1,022 and 624 respectively. That is down from the original of over 1,100 for the DOS and not sure what the OS was originally.

The solarium thing is throwing me for a loop as none of the photos I've seen looks like any of those rooms will have a solarium like on the Epic in the front.

Incredible shrinking rooms! Thanks to another poster on another thread about rooms, was able to get to the more traditional link of rooms on Breakaway which shows DOS at 936 sf and OS at 570 (like listed above).

On the link that takes you to Breakaway site and shows rooms, there they still describe as 1,022 and 624 respectively. That is down from the original of over 1,100 for the DOS and not sure what the OS was originally.

The solarium thing is throwing me for a loop as none of the photos I've seen looks like any of those rooms will have a solarium like on the Epic in the front.

So much inaccurate info. The website is wrong or inconsistent all over the place.

The reps are all going by hearsay and guesses.

It gets a little frustrating

What my PCC told me this am with the DOS's in the front they would have to be solarium style because of the wind but I'm not sure. The DOS on the Epic I was in overlooked the back deck & it of course had an open balcony but saying that everytime u went out on balcony u wanted to make sure u were dressed as even at 6 am people were out on chairs, when you got out of bed u had to make sure drapes were drawn....the bathroom at sea not so bad but in port as u brushed your teeth & saw the 2000 people on the Carnival ship beside u watching your next thought was Oh Boy what am I wearing :eek:. Also because of the noise from the lower deck u had to keep balcony doors closed most of the time.

I think you were misinformed. definitely a large balcony

w84yn6.jpg

I'm still good with the 2 bedroom Haven as I think with an open balcony it will be windy plus in March leaving NY I'd need my winter coat to be out there :)

Also in the Epic DOS u got 3 bottles of liquor & in the Haven 2 bedroom 6 bottles but on the Breakaway I was told no liquor comes with the Haven 2 bedroom.

Owners suites always got 3 bottles but 2 bedrooms dont get any except for a bottle of sparking wine. I think you are confusing the garden villas that come with 6 bottles. Those suites are only on a few ships, not Epic, not Breakaway and not Getaway. The alcohol program is not changing in the Haven for Breakaway.

Owners suites always got 3 bottles but 2 bedrooms dont get any except for a bottle of sparking wine. I think you are confusing the garden villas that come with 6 bottles. Those suites are only on a few ships, not Epic, not Breakaway and not Getaway. The alcohol program is not changing in the Haven for Breakaway.

Thank you David, this makes sense, I always wondered what those families in the 2 bedroom Haven did with all that liquor. I don't drink liquor anyway, they did let me switch out the 3 bottles of liquor on the Epic for 3 bottles of wine. Any thoughts on the Breakaway DOS balconies, personally leaving NY I think I'd rather have a solarium style as at least you would get more use out of them.

Archived