Late check out cabins?

Hi

Does anyone know how much the fee is for a late check out cabin on the majesty. We due to go in cpl weeks and would like one but was told I had to wait til on board and then see bout one. They couldn't tell me how much it would be either?

Hi

Does anyone know how much the fee is for a late check out cabin on the majesty. We due to go in cpl weeks and would like one but was told I had to wait til on board and then see bout one. They couldn't tell me how much it would be either?

Hi, we did a late check out cabin last year on the Destiny and it was £35, I would suggest booking early as they only have a limited amount, we did have to change cabins but it was certainly worth the money

We paid £35 and was told by reception to see them Wednesday morning,which we did and paid for it on that morning .

They gave us a receipt and informed us that on the Thursday night we would get a letter in our cabin ,informing us if we

were staying in our cabin or moving cabin .

Should you have to move from your cabin the new one will be ready for 10pm and you can keep your cabin you are in until

the same time . Persons not booking a cabin would be vacating them for 9am.

I must book good cabins as the three times we have booked ,we have moved everytime but never far from our cabin and always

like for like , in our case an outside cabin .

Hi kilos

Thanks for that, I will see first thing and see when they say to come back and if they say a particular day will b there first thing in morn lol.

No probs :D

Edit .. oops Should read ..."Should you have to move from your cabin the new one will be ready for 10am":o:)

We paid £35 and was told by reception to see them Wednesday morning,which we did and paid for it on that morning .

They gave us a receipt and informed us that on the Thursday night we would get a letter in our cabin ,informing us if we

were staying in our cabin or moving cabin .

Should you have to move from your cabin the new one will be ready for 10pm and you can keep your cabin you are in until

the same time . Persons not booking a cabin would be vacating them for 9am.

I must book good cabins as the three times we have booked ,we have moved everytime but never far from our cabin and always

like for like , in our case an outside cabin .

I realise it is different for different groups of people, but at what time leaving the ship do you think it is worth a couple booking a late check out cabin?

Our plane leaves Tenerife airport at 7.30pm so I assume we would leave the ship

about 4 hours earlier? ie 3.30pm. Taking into account that you have to break into your evening to move cabins at about 10.00pm, what advantage is there in keeping a late check out room?

Do you still have to have your suitcases in the corridor before 2.00am ready for collection?

Do you have to pay extra to keep your valuables in a safe or is that included in the £35

I hate sitting around waiting to leave and last time after having a relaxed breakfast we still had to sit around for an hour and we left at 11.00am.. If it is not raining I planned spending some time in Santa Cruz or catching some last rays on the Majesty.

Just read it is 10.00am not 10.00pm. That makes more sense.:D

Yes it does make more sense :D

Your cases still go out for 2am as normal and no you do not get the safe for the few hours you are in another cabin

but if they do not move you then your ok to carry on using that safe .

Never really asked for the safe if we got moved ,no harm in you asking though ;)

Our flight is a bit earlier than urs but I abs hate having to b out first thing and lugging around what we had kept etc and I also like to have a shower and 'travelling clothes' just prior to going on coach. I also have some health probs and I don't like taking chance that leaving day I cld wake up feeling bad so wld hav to hav a lie down and cldnt do that if we didn't pay for late cabin. Tbh I try org hol by flight times too as I much prefer just getting ready havin breakfast then off to airport, however, I can't always manage that and I did fancy this cruise. I hope to have a nice lazy morn hopefully catching some sun, lunch, and a wee lie down before getting org to go. I guess each person is diff, I know lots of folk who don't mind the last day getting out room early, but. I hate it. I usually factor in price beforehand and if a hotel can usually book late checkout at time of booking.

Our flight is a bit earlier than urs but I abs hate having to b out first thing and lugging around what we had kept etc and I also like to have a shower and 'travelling clothes' just prior to going on coach. I also have some health probs and I don't like taking chance that leaving day I cld wake up feeling bad so wld hav to hav a lie down and cldnt do that if we didn't pay for late cabin. Tbh I try org hol by flight times too as I much prefer just getting ready havin breakfast then off to airport, however, I can't always manage that and I did fancy this cruise. I hope to have a nice lazy morn hopefully catching some sun, lunch, and a wee lie down before getting org to go. I guess each person is diff, I know lots of folk who don't mind the last day getting out room early, but. I hate it. I usually factor in price beforehand and if a hotel can usually book late checkout at time of booking.

When we have stayed in a hotel and had a late flight we have always booked a late checkout room, especially when we had the children with us, but that was so we could use the pool or beach and we still had our luggage.

Will think seriously about booking a room as it will be a long tiring day otherwise, with a long drive from the airport at 1.00am!

Hi jackanne1

Yes that's another factor too, getting home frm airport. This time we r being lazy lol, our daughter is taking us to airport and getting a taxi home (we b too late for her to pick us up as wee one b in bed). Also means hubby can have a lager or two on last day if he wants. Usually he wouldn't have even one if driving frm airport so b nice for him to properly relax on last day.

Hi jackanne1

Yes that's another factor too, getting home frm airport. This time we r being lazy lol, our daughter is taking us to airport and getting a taxi home (we b too late for her to pick us up as wee one b in bed). Also means hubby can have a lager or two on last day if he wants. Usually he wouldn't have even one if driving frm airport so b nice for him to properly relax on last day.

We will have to decide who is driving back.....I guess I will get the short straw! We are AI so DH may as well take advantage of it as I can stick to coffee and soft drinks!

Archived